Tuesday, June 07, 2016

A Drunk Dinosaur Crash




Percy:   Hey, Cyndi, what do you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car?

Cyndi:  I didn't know dinosaurs could drive.

Percy:  This one can. 

Cyndi:  Is he insured?

Percy:  I don't know.  I suppose so.

Cyndi:  Is he carrying uninsured motorist?

Percy:  How would I know?  I can't ask to see his policy.

Cyndi:  Sure you can.  If he hits you, you have every right to ask for his insurance information.

Percy:  He didn't hit me. 

Cyndi:  Then whom did he hit?

Percy:  It doesn't matter.  Wait, he didn't hit anybody.  He just crashed his car.

Cyndi:  Are you sure he crashed his own car?

Percy:  I assume if there's a dinosaur driving a car, it would have to be a very large car, so I also assume it's his own car.

Cyndi:  Well, if there's one very large dinosaur car, there must be more.  If you see a dinosaur have an accident while driving a very large car, I'd suggest you dial 9-1-1 to report a drunk crashing a stolen vehicle.  

Percy:  I asked what you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car.  How did he end up drunk in a stolen vehicle?

Cyndi:  I don't know.  It's your story.  If you didn't have all the details, you shouldn't have mentioned it.

Taylor:  Percy, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation.  I'd sure like to know the answer to what to call it when a dinosaur crashes his car.

Percy:  Oh, no!  I'm not falling for that.  Before I can answer, you'll try to convince me Mr. Dinosaur killed Mrs. Dinosaur and her body was in the trunk. 

Taylor:  Why would you think that?  I'm sure he had enough sense to dump her body before he got drunk, stole a car and crashed it.

Percy:  It was a joke, a two-line joke.  Now it's a full length book and I don't even remember the punch line.

Cyndi:  Taylor and I read the joke the other day .  When a dinosaur crashes his car it's called -

Taylor:  A tyrannosaurus Wrecks.


19 comments:

  1. OMD OMD.... WHAT a time you have. We like the PUNCH LINE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What !! Is that the joke?? We thought you'd thought it up on the spur of the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our human brudder would love this! :) :)

    Jan, we're sorry for your loss of cousin Andy. Our thoughts are with you.

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that dinosaurs had driver's licenses, but this explains a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat's very cute. Me got lost somewhere along da way. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL. We really enjoyed the whole longggg tale:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. CRACKIN UP GUYS !!!

    CRACKIN......UP !!!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL!! MOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahahahahahaha! I love a good dinosaur joke. Your story was getting interesting though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, GROAN! That was just wonderful, all of you, and thanks forva great story and thanks to Taylor for keeping it on track. Sort of,
    Love from Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  11. The twists and turns you guys take us when you tell a story makes us all laff (including mom bean). She's gonna use that tomorrow at work.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh MY!! How convoluted you Funny Farmers are, Bwhahahahahahahah! ROFLOL!!

    We love that punch line!! It punched our petcretary right in the funny bone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL. And the long and winding road to the punch line was half the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our mom is ROTFLHAO. It doesn't take much to amuse her! We do have to admit that this was super funny! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.