Friday, June 17, 2016

Nulo Freestyle



Marcus:  Hey, Rusty, you keep your distance.  I found this bag of dog food in the dog pen.  You're a cat.  I'm a dog, so it belongs to me.

Buddy:  It belongs to me and Merci too, so stop guarding it.  Rusty isn't going to steal it. 


Marcus:  This is called Nulo Freestyle.  I've never heard of it.

Buddy:   It's grain-free adult.  The salmon and peas recipe. 


Merci: Don't you just love the food reflection in the stainless steel bowl?  The main ingredients are deboned salmon, turkey meal, menhaden fish meal,whole peas, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols & vitamin C), chickpeas, deboned turkey ... 

Buddy:  A full list of ingredients can be found at Chewy.com.  Some of the key benefits listed are :

   * 80% animal-based proteins
   * Omega 3's from real salmon to nourish skin and coat
   * Low glycemic index ingredients
   * Powered by a pure probiotic strain
   * Amino acids to support lean muscle mass and a healthy heart
   * No chicken or egg proteins
   * Provides energy to stay active
   * Made in the USA


Marcus:  Cyndi, get out of my food!  You guys told me Rusty wasn't interested in stealing my food because he's a cat, but look at Cyndi.  She's a cat and she's stealing.

Buddy:  You're right, but technically, she's stealing my food since that is my bowl.


Marcus:  Hey, why can't I eat in my Private Dining Car?  It's lonely out here.

Buddy:   You were whining about Rusty looking at your food and about Cyndi eating your food.  Now you're whining about the location of your food? 


Merci:  I'm glad Marcus is having his breakfast al fresco this morning.  It's so peaceful in here without him.


Buddy:  Yes, it is. Too peaceful.  Jan, can Marcus come inside to eat his Nulo Freestyle in his Private Dining Car?   I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss hearing him enjoy his food.

Merci:  I can't believe you're saying that either.


Chewy provided us with a small bag of food for this review.  We were not paid, nor were we influenced as to what to say.  Chewy only asks that we be honest.


We are joining the Pet Parade blog hop with hosts Rascal and RoccoBionic Basil, Barking From the Bayou and Love is being owned by a husky.

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes we eat the Nulo canned cat food here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than some great noms.

    Sarah and Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saphera will be reviewing this, too... decided it was wise to have her review chow vs treats because she is a bit overweight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't eat dry cat food we like to have some tasty gravy with ours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like those were a hit. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that hit the spot for everyone!
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a nice bag of yum and it looks like it was pretty popular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who would have guessed you'd miss the sound of Marcus eating in hos private dining car? :)

    Nice review, Marcus, Buddy and Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks yummy!
    Have a great weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good review! Normally dogs steal cat food, it's cool to see a cat stealing dog food!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay fud fud fud deelishus fud!!! that luks like a gud wun!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.