Thursday, June 30, 2016

Contemplating Life


Micah:  Just hanging out on the bookcase by the front door, contemplating life.

Buddy:  Any conclusions?

Micah:  Yes, I think if Percy would move out and get his own apartment, my life would be a lot happier.

Buddy:  Have you mentioned this to him?

Micah:  Yes.

Buddy:  And what happened?

Micah:  Why do you think I'm hanging out up here?

Buddy:  He didn't take it so well, I assume.

Micah:  Let's just say I'm thankful I'm younger and more agile than he is.

We are joining Pepi Smart Dog and friends for the Thankful Thursday blog hop.


14 comments:

  1. Oh, dear did you have a tiff?? Tsk, tsk...hope you can come down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops - is this for real or are you trying to get Percy move on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You have to be thankful for your agility. I wish that I'd appreciated mine more when I was young. BOL! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Percy and Micah have similar issues to Purrseidon & Mr. M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agility sure is a good thing to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kenny Rogers sings you gotta know when to walk away and when to run!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Micah, that Percy must be bothering you again. And why would he do that? You are so loveable. I think you had better stay on the bookcase and think some more. Or throw Percy a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh funny, we got a good laugh from that. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Micah, good thing you can get up there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness for high places!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Micah. We guess the direct approach isn't always the best one, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.