Monday, August 03, 2009

Vote for Crystal

Boris Kitty has posted the photos for the Birthday Contest. We entered our Crystal. There are a number of great entries, so we hope you will go by to check them all out and to vote. And if you just happen to vote for Crystal, we'd be ever so grateful. Of course, if you vote for another furry, we'll still be your friends.

This is our entry.


My human, Jan, named me Crystal even though I'm a boy kitty because she said I am as handsome as crystal glassware is beautiful. My furry siblings think I should enter your contest. You see, I turned 11 years old on June 1st and I don't know how many days ... I mean years ... I have left, and I've never had a birthday party. That never bothered me before. I have an endless supply of crunchies, a roof over my old head, a warm bed in winter, a big family to keep me company, and a human who scoops my poop. What more could a kitty want?

Well, I hate to admit it, but before I go, I dream of having a birthday party where we all wear a silly hat, agile mice deliver my cake, balloons float freely, a huge table bends under the weight of food and beverages, and all the furries attending get a present -- not just me. So I think I'm going to start checking the couch for loose change so next year I can afford to invite all my friends and family to a big birthday party.

You can find Crystal on "Gotcha Day & Birfaday Pawty Contesty." He's #28.

*******
Hey, you undoubtedly remember we have a collective bad memory. We've been asked for some Canadian pet blogging sites. We can think of a couple offhand, but it's hard to remember where everyone is from, so can you help us remember some furry bloggers from Canada? Thanks.

28 comments:

  1. Chrystal, that is a wonderful dream. We hope it comes true! We will go checkout the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, we thinks that is a GREAT dream and we hopes it comes true for you. ~S,S,C & F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Crystal. We just went and voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, I'm in the contest too!
    Have a great day!

    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday, Crystal, great photo and we hope your dream comes true.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in your birthday pose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will go vote for you Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those mice carrying your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your birthday wish actually comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for you love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We voted for Crystal! What a great picture! We saw lots of friends in that contest. Sam is in it too! :)

    Love, uSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  14. We voted. Officially, we aint sayin fer who. But we liked yer picture best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How could we not vote for Crystal!! Even though we entered too :) Hey Crystal, our brofur is named Maya!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pawed one fur woo...

    But I still get to pikhk on woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a great entry for Crystal! Our Pixie is a boy kitty with a girly name, so he understands how you feel about that. :)

    We know of a couple of Canadian bloggers -- The Monkeys at http://www.themonkeys.ca/ and Mickey/Georgia/Tilley at http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck, Crystal!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chris,
    OBTW: We voted for you but it looks like that Dunkin Cat is stuffing the ballot box; he must be from Chicago.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a great birthday picture and dream! Sounds like fun. It looks like Dunkin the cat is running away with it but maybe you'll pull from behind!

    Yeah I need to get caught up on the blogging. I've been around, just busy catching up on life since moving in May.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck wif da contesty I luvs your entry!

    Purrrrrrs

    Baby Patches

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a great photo of Crystal! We will be sure to get over there to vote!

    Love,
    Opus and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  24. We went and voted first thing this morning! It looks like Crystal is in second place!!!

    COME ON PEOPLES AND KITTIES AND WOOFIES.....VOTE FOR CRYSTAL!!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    Love, uSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am on my way to vote right as soon as I leave here!
    I am also going to check my social book, I cannot believe that we haven't had a party for Crystal arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! How could this be??????

    ReplyDelete
  26. good luck. that's a fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Crystal we shall go vote fer yoo!

    Mickey is from Canada that we know of, um if we fink of any more we shall tell yoo.

    Can yoo do us a favor, send the mom a Peeeee mail (ttgrrl AT gmail Dot com) so we may has yer snail mail addy? We has a surprise fer yoo!

    Fanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.