Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cheerleading Percy


This is the latest graduating class from the Cheerleading Academy. Our Percy is second from the right on the bottom. Isn't he handsome? We're so proud of him and all his friends for what they have accomplished!

This is the class relaxing before practice. L-r: Karl, Ruis, Mystery, Daisy, Miss Peach, Sassy, Percy, Momo, Asta, Opus, & Roscoe.

Notice the team spirit. Behind Chilly, center, are l-r: Percy, Norman, Roscoe, Brownie, Mystery, Miss Peach, Ruis, Opus & Karl. L-r top: Asta, Daisy and Sassy.

Sassy and Percy exercise to build stamina for the cheerleading routines. Behind them are Asta, Mystery and Daisy.

And this is Percy's certificate of completion. Great job, Percy! We're going to frame this and hang it on the wall.

All photos are by Sassy and used with permission. You can read all about the adventure at the Cheerleading Academy on Sassy's Tales. Stop by. You never know what she will be up to next.

(s) Jan's Funny Farm

PS: Note from Percy - I was leading JFF in an exercise class using Snowball's video of dancing to the Backstreet Boys, but it fizzled out when I got involved with the CCCSI production and didn't have time. But now I'm in great physical shape again. JFF has asked me to lead them in another exercise class. So I'll teach them some of the routines we learned and hope Samaritan doesn't squash Cyndi. He thinks he should be on top of the pyramid.

22 comments:

  1. Percy
    I had such a good time with all of you at the academy..I'm weally pwoud of all of us too, but you know just keeping up with all of you supew agile athletic catses is hawd wowk fow a doggie,,you wewe gweat at leading the class..Thank you so vewy much!I'm vewy pwoud of my cewtificate and will post about it tomowwow
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have Percy with us. We all had such fun together. Just wonder who Mystery is. I ventured a guess that it was Lucy from Artsy Catsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look like you have worked hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could never be on the top of the cheerleading pyramid im to fat! any came by to say hi........that rhymed :P



    odieo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haz nevfur before seen so many cheerleadin' cats az dis. I yam furry much imp-ressed & I beleevz dat cats can doez anyting dat dey beleevz dey can do. Gooooooooooooooooo Kitteeeeeez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Percy! He makes a great cheerleader. Don't worry about being the one to tell me about Caesar. I had to find out somehow and that was as good a way as any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never realized how much fun cheerleading can be! It is a good thing to do with all of your friends. Percy, you done good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a great time with you at cheer leading camp. Now we are all ready for the big Super Duper Bowl Game! And we are STILL going to cheer on the Colts, even if they are done with their season!

    Love,
    Opus and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Percy - it looks like you worked really hard. Good luck getting everyone in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, JFF, come by on Friday. Sassy and I have an important anouncement to make which will be a cause for celebration among our friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want you to be one of the first to know that our posts are up because you have been one of our most supportive and constant friends, please come over and help us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Percy, you did a great job!!!! I am sure you had a fun time at the academy. :)
    Thanks for welcoming our new sissies. We're happy to have more sissies. Cheers!! :)

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad ya stopped by, I always enjoy hearin from ya. Yes I was a big kitty baby, maybe that is why my mom only had one kitty, EVER, ha,ha, ha. I see that Percy has shared his experience at the academy. I hope he had as much fun as I did. I don't think I had a typo as I call my sisters sissies, and bro is for little brother. And too funny that you identified Norman as Normal as I didn't catch that, maybe I need glasses. You will have to do your NOMSS it was fun workin on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have a rather pudgy feline at our house who would benefit highly--either from cheerleading camp or a spinning class. Sign us up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the correction, Pinto, Pinto, Pinto, Pinto, I shall practice that fifty times. I will finish at my place. Ha, ha, ha. I did go back and check to make sure that was my only typeo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Percy
    Thanks so much fow the congwatulations.I'm posting about my new sissy's tomowwow..I got behind..isn't it wondewfu;???I always wanted a big family
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to Percy for graduating from the cheerleeding academy! He sure have lots of fun attending the training from the pictures shown. :)

    P/s: Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! I thought cats were too laid back to be cheerleaders! I'd REALLY like one for a pal, now!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I'm just impressed with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That must have been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! We can tell you did a lot of hard training!! Congrats Percy!!!
    Have a great day!
    Wags and licks,
    Maya and Kena

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was a lot of training! Congrats! Love A+A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.