We've been tagged by Wildcats three to post 7 weird things about ourselves. Now we're not sure whether this means 7 weird things about Jan or 7 mildly weird things about us. We decided to go with the mildly weird things about us. After all, this is our journal.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog. Here are my 7 weird things:
1. This winter Rusty and Percy have each singed their tail on one of the gas space heaters. (This has made Jan act very weird.)
2. Crystal is a boy. This isn't weird, but humans seem to think so. Especially one named Crystal. Look it up for yourself. The definition of "crystal" is not "it's a girl's name."
3. Cotton is not white, as people assume when they hear her name. She is a tortoiseshell.
4. Cyndi was originally Cinderella. But that's a story Jan already told - "A Cinderella Story.".
5. Merci rescued Percy. Jan thought he was a bird and he did sound more like a bird than a cat at first. Jan named him Birdie, then changed it to .... (see $#6)
6. Perseverance. Yes, folks, Percy's name is actually Perseverance. His name was bigger than he was for a while.
7. Cameron didn't like being an outdoor kitten, so he packed his bags and moved next door. We're glad he did. We like having him here.
Now you know more about us, or at least about a few of us.
Boy, bwog of the genius cat
Jeter Harris (& Mickey Mantle)
Eric & Flynn