We were tagged for the 7 random weird things again. We might try to wiggle out of it by noting we just did this the other day, but Cody at Camie's Kitties was crafty. This time, we weren't all tagged; just us - Buddy, Samaritan and Merci. We've put on our thinking caps to come up with some different random things about us.
1) This is nothing new to our readers, but it is strange. Merci loves cats. Now we don't mean, she loves them. We love them to. We mean she L-O-V-E-S them! If it wasn't for me and Samaritan, she would bring home every cat and kitten she sees on our walks. Even if they already have a home.
2) Samaritan is spooked by anything new. He even spooks at inflated Christmas decorations.
3) Buddy thinks he's alpha dog, cat and human. He's bossy, but underneath all that bluster, he's a pussycat. However, Jan says he acts like a human man, wanting to take over everything any of us do.
4) We all love veggies and any time Jan gets out the lettuce, we "hear" it and come running for our share. Bet you didn't know lettuce talks, did you?
5) Samaritan's favorite way to sleep is on top of Jan's feet and legs. He thinks he's a 50+ pound feather. News flash from Jan: Samaritan, you're a dumbbell - the heavy kind not the stupid one.
6) Buddy likes to dig in Jan's bed when she's not around. He dug holes in a brand new blanket, so we're all banned from the bedroom when she's not around to keep an eye on us.
7) Merci is the smallest of our pack, but, oh, can she hold her own in wrestling. So any of you girls out there who think you have to bulk up to wrestle should take a tip from Merci's handbook. Small means you can slip out of holds easier. But she's too small to play tug with us, so she feels left out a lot.
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
We've lost track of who has already done this meme, so we're going to offer this to any cat or dog out there who hasn't already done it (or wants to volunteer to do it again). And let us know when you do. We're still learning about all of you.
We're sorry it took so long for us to finish this Camie. Things just seemed to keep interrupting. Durango, Mao & Annie, Jan hogging our computer.......