Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Tuesday Friday Flashback



Buddy:  Hey, Marcus, did you come up with a post for today?

Marcus:  Me?  I thought it was your turn.

Buddy:  No, I did it the other day.

Marcus:  You mean we don't have a post?

Buddy:  No, not unless anyone wants to read about how you messed up and now we don't have one.

Marcus:  It's not my fault.  Jan's been hobbling and creaking, it's been hot and humid, and I've been sticking like velcro to Jan's legs because of the t-storms we've been having.  When did I have time to think?

Buddy:  How about when you were being an annoying jerk ... I mean an annoying brother ... pestering Percy yesterday.

Marcus:  It's such fun to pester Percy.  He's so funny when he threatens me with castration.

Buddy:  I know what we can do.  We can do a Tuesday Flashback.

Marcus:  Isn't that supposed to be a Friday Flashback?

Buddy:  Not if we publish it on Tuesday.  

Marcus:  Okay, it's worth a try.

Buddy:  Back in 2011, we dogs were interviewed by Coffee with a Canine.We have new friends who have never read that interview.

Marcus:  Hey, wait a minute!  I wasn't even born in 2011.

Buddy:  I know you weren't.  Merci, Angel Sam and I were, though.

Marcus:  Come to think of it, I haven't read it either.  Where did you say I can find it?

Buddy:  Coffee with a Canine

12 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Oh I subscribe to that site, but your interview was before my time there too... I always wondered - do they approach the interviewees, or do the interviewees contact them? Well done Buddy, you saved the day for Marcus. That's what brothers do... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all just CRACK US UP... We don't know how you can come up with a super Post... from a NO POST Today Conversation. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are to funny
    Peace,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is so smart, our mom often has the same days where there is just nuffin in her brain for us to post. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. About 3 months ago, I started putting a T of collagen powder in my morning cuppa (it dissolves well in hot fluid & has no real taste). My joints feel better and no cracking, so I think this might be helping my joints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, I was hoping it really was Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waddya meen ewe dont get treetz bee for brek fest !! ???? de catz due ~~~~ ;)

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will check out that interview now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its funny how things can happen before you were born, isn't it Marcus? We feel ya! Hugs and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, YOU CUTIES. Tell your mama that I am soooooo happy to find out about who you are and where you came from and Merci, you are a dream doggy. Don't worry, Marcus, you're still my hero, and all the rest of you, Buddy, Taylor, Percy EVERYONE, you are so good to walk Jan and give her coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our unfurs used to ask, what were we not there?? Or: well we are mad you did that without i=us, etc...OMC! OMD!! BOL!/MOL!

    Great rescue of a no-post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.