Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Elephants and Squirrels


Marcus:  Just a second.  I'm looking for another Funny Farmer to help me tell a joke.  Buddy, I need your help.

Buddy:  You want my help to tell a joke?

Marcus:  Yes.  Once there was a football game between two teams of animals.

Buddy:  Two teams of animals.  That's kind of a general description.  Can you be more specific?

Marcus: Yes, a team of big animals and a team of little animals.

Buddy:  Are we talking elephant and squirrel sizes?

Marcus:  It doesn't matter.

Buddy:  So there are elephants and squirrels on the teams?

Marcus:  If you want them on the team, sure.  The first half of the game didn't go well for the little animals.

Buddy:  An elephant stepped on a squirrel?

Marcus:  Not that I know of., but the big animals were winning.

Buddy:  Well, I can understand the big animals winning.  I can just see a little squirrel trying to tackle an elephant.  Or what if the squirrel tried to block the elephant?  No, I can't look!

Marcus:  Stop crying, the squirrel is fine, Buddy.

Buddy:  I'm so relieved.

Marcus:  Things changed during the second half when the centipede showed up and scored so many touchdowns the little animals won the game.

Buddy:  So where was the centipede during the first half of the game?

Marcus:  That's what the chipmunk asked when the game was over.

Buddy:  And what did the centipede say?

Marcus:  He said ... Uh, oh, I forget the punchline.

Buddy:  That doesn't make any sense.

Marcus:  Seriously, Buddy, I've forgotten the punchline.

Cyndi:  That's okay, Marcus.  I read the same joke.  When the chipmunk asked where the centipede was during the first half of the game, the centipede responded, "Put -

Marcus:  "Putting on my shoes!"  

Cyndi:  Well, for one who forgot the punchline, you sure spoiled mine!

12 comments:

  1. We hope he had matched shoes...What a funny joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Bwwawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... good one Marcus - and others! Hugs whiskeries wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! Good punchline, even if you forgot what it was for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. deer cod in all de seaz..........we guyz R crazee !!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is really funny. I love dumb jokes like that. The dumber one can be around here, the more respect one gets! I am NOT joking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. That was funny, even though you guys took the long (and hysterical) way to the punchline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom used to tell jokes like that, I love it!
    Have a super Wednesday...

    Noodle and crew
    PS. Thanks for all your visits to our other little bloggie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL ! That was a good one ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.