Monday, August 01, 2016

Elephant Jokes



Rusty:  Hey, Micah, where would you find an elephant?

Micah:  I don't know.  Perhaps Jan could tell you, although I doubt it.  She can't remember where to find the checkbook.

Rusty:  Checkbook - is Jan planning to buy an elephant?

Micah:  Not that I know of, but she just might if there's a good sale.

Rusty:  But where would you find an elephant?

Micah:  Possibly on Amazon.  Amazon sells just about everything.

Rusty:  I don't want to buy one.  I'm asking where would you find an elephant?

Micah:  I wouldn't.  I don't want one.

Rusty:  You don't have to want one.  I'm trying to tell a joke.  

Micah:  Okay, so where would I find an elephant?

Rusty:  You don't have to find elephants; they're too big to lose.

Micah:  That's it?  That's your joke?   What brought this on?

Rusty:   Last month we published a zebra joke post and  The Poodle and Dog blog asked if we have an elephant joke. 

Micah:  And that's the best you can muster?

Rusty:  Well, I could ask why elephants have short tails.

Micah:  What do you mean by short tails - short for an elephant or short for a dog?

Rusty:  There is no dog in this joke.

Micah:  Don't get upset.  I was just asking.

Rusty:  Okay, why do elephants have short tails for elephants?

Micah:  I give up.

Rusty:  Because they can't remember long stories.

Micah:  I thought elephants have a long memory.

Rusty:  They do, and so do I.  You just ruined two of my jokes.

Micah:  Does this mean you won't play second banana when I want to tell a joke?

Rusty:  What do you think?

16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...ah yes but do you know why elephants have trunks??? It's a funny ol' bizzo the joke bizzo; first you have to be able to remember the punchline, then you have to be able to remember the bit that set up the punchline and then you also have to be able to not lose track by explaining too much. Anyway...elephants would look silly with glove compartments. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEW... we were wondering if there had been like 87 Changes around your place, while we were on break... BUTT THANKFULLY, we See... NOTHING has changed... BaaaaWaaaah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I would have said a trunk sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! We lub how you kitties tell a joke. It takes awhile but the journey is as funny as the punchline.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making us laugh with your "different" jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the difference between an elephant and a piece of paper ?

    You can't make a paper aeroplane out of an elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! We love the jokes almost as much as we loved how they got spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is our mom suddenly talking about Abbott and Costello and "Who's On First"?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you need to work on it a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! I love your jokes. Do you know how to stop an elephant from charging? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glove compartments, indeed! What funnies you two inspire. Keeps us all on our toes. But you do not want an elephant THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So where's that elephant
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Round and round you go...where you stop nobody knows...probably on an elephant!! MOL!/BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.