Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I and Love and You Cats


Percy:  Do I look okay?  Is this how I should pose?  Can everyone see what's in the box?

Cyndi:  No, the box is too far away, but you're looking good, Percy!


Rusty:  Here's a clear shot of what's in the box.

Taylor:  It's the I and Love and You Variety Pack canned cat food.

Rusty:  There are three recipes:  Oh my cod!, Chicken me out, and Purrky Turkey.  All the ingredients are listed at the above link.

Micah:  Right now Chewy has a case of 12 3-oz cans on sale. 


Marcus:  Can I help taste test it?  The pate smells appetizing.

Rusty:  No, you aren't a cat.  You can't have any.


Percy:  Hey, Cyndi, you've inhaled most of your breakfast before Jan could even turn on the camera.

Cyndi:  This Oh My Cod Recipe is delicious!

Micah:  It should be.  It has Cod, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Fish Broth, Cranberries, Spinach, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sweet Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed and vitamins and minerals.  

Percy:  It has no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and no fillers or by-product meals.  Chewy lists the Key Benefits as -

    For all stages of life.
    Real meat is the first ingredient.
    Free of grain, corn, wheat, soy and rice.
    No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
    Free of carrageenan.
    Made in the USA.


Rusty:  I like my breakfast topped with a few pieces of cat kibble. 


Micah:  I think I'll just savor this and eat slowly.


Rusty:  Hey, what happened here?  I was eating my breakfast and then Cyndi was eating my breakfast.  Now she's cleaning my plate.

Percy:  That's because Cyndi scarfed hers, invited herself to share Micah's, and then moved in to finish yours.

Taylor:  Percy and I are glad we don't eat in the kitchen.  At least we got to finish our own meal.

Micah:  Too bad you didn't like the Oh my cod recipe from the I and Love and You Variety Pack, Cyndi.  The rest of us did.

Cyndi:  But I -  Oh, you're kidding with me.  It sure was good.  I think I'll go see if Taylor or Percy left any crumbs on their plates.


Chewy provided us with the cat food.  We received no other compensation to deliver an honest review of the product.

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Crikey Cyndi - better watch out you don't end up with your own 'private diner' like Marcus'!!! Glad its was a good one though... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this food, but it looks super yummy! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoy the I and Love and You brand of dog treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks like good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, now that does sound tasty! We might need to check out the Purrky Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you absolutely sure us pups can't have a little bite? It's nice to share... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish mama could get me some in France. Maybe she'll bring some back from her next trip to the US. Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. M & Purrseidon loved this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! This food was a hit here too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, I'd say that look darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stuff looks mighty tasty! And the ingredients sound pretty awesome, too. Thanks for the review, sweet friends1

    ReplyDelete
  12. G;ad you all enjoyed that food. Minko tried it...but nope, he wasn't going to eat that either...he's so silly. So all the extra ones went to the Cat rescue where have our staycations...Froggie's Pond, named after a kitty:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.