Friday, February 26, 2016

Duck Waddle Race

MERCI:  Hey, Buddy, you keep looking around.  What are you looking for?

BUDDY:  Big Ears.

MERCI:  What's wrong with the ears you already have? They look plenty big to me.


BUDDY:  No, I don't want bigger ears.  I'm looking for Big Ears.  You know who I mean.

MERCI:  Oh, you mean Marcus.

BUDDY:  Yes.  Every time I try to move, he zooms by and nearly knocks me off my feet.  Jan should take that ball away from him before he beans one of us, maybe even her.

MERCI:  I know what you mean.  I was trying to *blushes* you know ...  when I had to leap for my life and Marcus didn't even notice the ball was suddenly wet.


BUDDY:  He probably thought it rolled through a mud puddle, even though the ground is dry.  Do you think we could be successful if we make a run for the steps?

MERCI:  I don't think so.  Look to your left.  There is Marcus preparing for another one-dog soccer inning. 


BUDDY:  Soccer doesn't have innings.  It has time.  I think this is a good time for us to move.  I'll race you to the door.

MERCI:  Okay, but we're too old to race.  How about if we duck waddle instead?


We were hoping to join the Once Upon A Time Blog Hop today but we have not had time to write a fairy tail .. er, tale.  We think it should be fun to read some of them, though, and perhaps you might like to also. Team Beaglebratz (Lady Shasta & Lord Shiloh) will be your hosts.

We are joining the Pet Parade blog hop with hosts Rascal and Rocco,   Bionic Basil, Barking From the Bayou and Owned by a Husky.


26 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    BOL... you have go so many real-life tales to tell, who needs fairies?!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I would luffs to see the Duck Waddle race
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh...sometimes Arty doesn't look where he is running either. Sigh, brothers....
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to see you duck waddle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrsonally I, Madi, think your Chewy.com tale was very interesting
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd love to see you doing the duck waddle please.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL! My Sister Gracie waddles, oops, I'm in trouble now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for parading with us. Y'all be careful doing your business on the "soccer field" BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, could you do a video of a duck waddle. he he - I'd like to see how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We forgot to write a fairy tale, but we will check out what the others wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys could rent a duck and take lessons from him/her, no? Uh, oh, a duck around Marcus...oh, boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BaaaaaWaaaah.... Duck Waddle... that gives us a mental picture that is... FUNNY...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh - you have got to post photos of the Duck Waddle Race!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait wait who won the Waddle race?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duck Waddling actually sounds like fun. Who won?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do ducks waddle, I would like to see that. I don't know much about it yet.

    Please come to my birthday party today.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never too old to keep on moving even if it is a waddle!

    Keep Calm & Bark on!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds kinda dangerous to us. Y'all better be careful. And have a gweat weekend.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waddle...that's a weird word isn't it?
    Sounds like a word you would find in a fairy tale!
    have a wonderful weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yous guys makes mes laughs (and miss my hairy slobbery sisters)
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who's egging you on in the Duck Waddle Race? You must be quackers to take part in that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Exactly - you don't need fairy tales , because your real life is pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This may seem odd, but you get a different shaped box from Chewy than we do! On the other paw, we do notice odd things.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL! These eneergetic types! They wear you out and should be a bit more careful with their husemate!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So good to see you at the Pet Parade. Big Ears! Thanks for the chuckle! ~RascalandRocco

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks fur that funny tail about the wet ball and the big ears!!
    And the waddles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.