Animal Shelter Volunteer Life blog.for passing on this pretty Versatile Blogger Award to us. According to the rules, we have to tell 7 things about ourselves.
1) Cotton - I'm a tortie and the oldest jff resident since we lost Crystal this year.
2) Merci - Before Buddy and Sam came along, I was a cat magnet. They followed us when I walked Jan.
3) Cyndi - I spent several days living in Mr. Doug's engine because his dog was hunting me.
4) Percy - I was originally named Birdie because I sounded more like a bird than a tiny kitten.
5) Cameron - When my siblings were adopted, Merci became my best (and only) friend. So I moved in with her and the funny farmers.
6) Buddy - I was dumped when I was only 3 or 4 weeks old. In mid-December.
7) Rusty - Jan spent their money on adopting me instead of on Thanksgiving dinner for her and her mother.
8) Samaritan -- What do you mean, there's no #8? It's my turn. Who swiped my number 8?
We're going to wait to pass this on. It's kind of late and we're being kicked off the computer now.
Have a purring and tail wagging day.