Monday, March 07, 2016

Room With A View



CYNDI:  Hey, Shorty!

RUSTY::  Are you talking to me?  I'm not short.


CYNDI:  And I'm not tall, but from where I'm sitting up here, you look short.

RUSTY:  That's 'cause you're sitting inside the storage container Jan has on the stool to keep Marcus from climbing on the dryer to steal our cat food.

CYNDI:  Oh, is that what this is.  I moved into it the other day thinking it was a kitty cottage just my size. 

RUSTY:  You didn't notice the cottage has no door or windows?

CYNDI:  It doesn't have a sturdy roof either.  Every once in a while there's a loud thump.

RUSTY:  That's just one of us using your new home as a bridge to the food bowl.

CYNDI:  I'll have to ask Jan to move the food bowl so I can rest in peace.

RUSTY:  But moving the food bowl would mean Jan would have to move your new cottage. 

CYNDI:  I hope she'll move it closer to the window so I can have a room with a view.  It gets a bit boring staring at the side of the cabinet.

RUSTY:  Be sure to get that in writing before you sign the lease.

CYNDI:  Lease?  You mean I'll have to pay Jan to live here?  I'm not paying rent to live in a storage container.  I'm moving out! 

RUSTY:  Whew!  I thought she'd never leave.  The roof could be a little higher, but otherwise, this cottage is just perfect for a big mancat. 

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    MOL - you all need to discuss this with our Blogville diva, Madi - she is the queen of box realty!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good negotiating there, Rusty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you two kitties are so funny. And yes, ONE of you is very sage...how to get tenants to leave. There are a lot of landlords wanting that info, Rusty. But don't you feel guilty putting Cyndi out of an apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I did not know those were cottages we have two of them in our laundry room. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a sneaky brother, Rusty! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood....ewe best bee on de watch....gurlz can tern on ya ina fast minit...trust me...eye noe.....cyndi heerz bout thiz N ...whoa ~~~~

    butter lover boomer o cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does look like. a very cool Cyndi cave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rusty, you is a pretty sneaky kitty! We lub it!!!
    Sasha, & Saku

    Cyndi, I is so sorry your brofur is mean to you.
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rusty, you should be in sales!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clevfur you are, Rusty! We hope Cyndi doesn't dream up a payback:))
    On the other paw that might be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you signed the rent book yet Cyndi?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. We love to hear from you.