Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Marcus the Great Swampi


Marcus:  I am Marcus, the Great Swampi.

Cyndi:  I think you mean the Great Swami.

Marcus:  Okay, I am the Great Swami.  I see all.  I know everything.

Cyndi:  Good, then you can tell me what happened to the treat stash I was saving for a cold night.

Marcus:  It was eaten by ... I'm sorry, I can't tell who it was.

Cyndi:  You can't tell because you can't see, or you can't tell because you're the guilty party?

Marcus:  I have a question for you.  If you can answer, I will try again to see who ate your stash.

Cyndi:  Okay.

Marcus:  Why did Jan put roller skates on her rocking chair?

Cyndi:  Because the ice skates were too wobbly?

Marcus:  What ice skates?  I asked about roller skates?  So why?

Cyndi:  I don't believe Jan put roller skates on anything.  She likes her feet on the ground!

Marcus:  Sorry, bad example.  Why did the teenager next door put roller skates on her rocking chair?

Cyndi:  She can't.  They don't have a rocking chair.

Marcus: Okay, why did the teenager next door put roller skates on OUR rocking chair? 

Cyndi:  Oh, that's easy.  Because she wanted to rock and roll.  So who ate my stash?

Taylor:  Hi, Marcus, I see you're dressed like a giraffe again.  Hey, don't go.  I was joking.

Marcus:  You broke my concentration.  I need to go lie down.

Cyndi:  Now I'll never know who ate my treat stash.

Taylor:  Oh, that's easy.  Marcus ate it last night.

15 comments:

  1. Hari om
    BOL...oh you're a riot, you lot! :-) hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally using that rocking chair/skates joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus, the all-seeing, all-knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

    Hugs, Angel Sam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU are the FUNNIEST Farmers in the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We thought you had dred locks
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock and Roll! LOL!Marcus, you are so funny and a bit of a scamp eating treats at night. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL ! You're too funny, Marcus ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swamis and giraffes...holy tamale that house is weird! But Marcus, you look so...swami-esque. Maybe we should all send you questions about life and things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL Loved this blog. The Great Swamis and giraffe impersonator should have blamed it on the cat. We pups know the cat always did it.

    Love, Molly and my Mom @ The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marcus, you're a trickster aren't you? You sure make us laff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD!!! OMC!!!! We sure MOL'd and BOL'd at this posting, then we had to help petcretary though, cause she giggled so much she started a big coughing spell...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.