Merci: Jan said I look so old and lonely here she wants to cry, but I think I look very floofy and trim for my age.
Buddy: You're supposed to tell everyone what we are reviewing today, not go fishing for compliments.
Merci: Right. Today we are reviewing the grain free Greenies treats for a dog's oral health. They are regular size for dogs 25 - 50 pounds. I'm under and Marcus is over that weight; however, we all ate them. They are not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds or under 6 months of age.
Marcus: This is what one looks like. Chewy says the key benefits are --
- They're the #1 vet-recommended dental chew.
- Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health and can add years to their lifespan.
- Provides a total oral-health solution as it cleans dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath and maintaining healthier teeth and gums.
- Highly palatable, low-fat formula with an irresistible taste made from soluble, natural ingredients like chickpeas and potato that break down quickly for safe and easy digestion.
- Regular chews for dogs 25-50 pounds.
Buddy: How do they taste? We haven't had any complaints. We each had one before we started this post and that finished the bag.
Marcus: I'm being such a good boy as I wait for mine I deserve at least two. They're made from -
dried chickpeas, gelatin, glycerin, powdered cellulose, dried potato, water, lecithin, natural poultry flavor, a bunch of minerals and some vitamins. The whole list is under "Ingredients" on the Chewy Greenies treats page.
Merci: We've only had four each within about two weeks time so we can't verify the Greenies help with oral health, but we can attest to their appeal to canines.
The product was provided by Chewy for this review. We were not paid and Chewy is not responsible for the content.