Marcus: Come on, come on, come on! Where is my breakfast?
Buddy: If you would stop trying to rush Jan, you might get it faster.
Marcus: But I'm hungry and I can't wait to try the new food.
Merci: What you need is a heaping helping of patience.
Marcus: I'd rather try a heaping helping of the new Rachel Ray Nutrish Peak dog food.
Merci: Don't be in such a rush. We'll be eating it for the next 30 days. This is the first of three posts we will be doing on it.
Buddy: Chewy lists these as the Key Benefits -
- PEAK Northern Woodlands Recipe from Rachael Ray Nutrish is packed with delicious proteins that dogs instinctively crave.
- Real U.S. farm-raised turkey is always the #1 ingredient, combined with protein-rich duck, quail, and essential nutrients.
- With 30% high-quality protein, it will help your pup stay satisfied and full of energy.
- The high-quality proteins provided in this formula provide essential nutrients to help support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
- Chicken fat, whole flaxseed and menhaden fish meal are naturally rich sources of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, which help support healthy skin and coat.
Marcus: You could sure use some energy, Buddy. You've been pooping out before the end of the block for a while now.
Merci: I think "pooping out" might be a poor choice of words in a review. It might be better to say Buddy, who loves to walk, has been tiring easily on walks and demanding to return home.
Merci: Jan keeps a plastic container of our food in the kitchen. This is the Northern Woodlands Recipe with turkey, duck and quail.
Buddy: Today we just want to give our first impression. As you can tell by the first photo, Marcus thought it smelled good enough to eat in a hurry.
Merci: Jan was pleasantly surprised to read the minerals are chelated. That makes them easier for the body to absorb.
Marcus: It tasted good too. I'm the food guard while our meals are being fixed and I guarded those bowls so no cat got to taste test.
Merci: We will be reporting back in two weeks to let you know how we are doing on the Nutrish Peak dog food.
Buddy: We are thankful for this opportunity to try this new food. I hope it does help raise my energy level but if it raises Marcus's, we're all in trouble!
We are joining the Thankful Thursday blog hop at Brian's Home.
The food for this review is provided by Chewy, but we are not being paid. Chewy is not responsible for the content of this review.