Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Percy Finds New Beds

Marcus:  Hey, Percy, why are you sleeping on Jan's knit hat and scarf?


Percy:  Jan left them here for me to sleep on.

Marcus:  Are you sure?  She was wearing them because she was cold sitting at the computer.

Percy:  She took them off and left the room.  I'm sleeping on them; ergo, she left them here for me to sleep on.

Marcus:  You're probably right.  If she wanted them, she would have reclaimed them by now.


Percy:  Please turn out the light as you leave the room.


Percy:  It wasn't very nice of Jan to wake me the other night to demand back her scarf, but she left this on Marcus's crate.  It's soft and warm and she knows I like to sleep up here, so it must have been put here for me.

Marcus:  Hey, Percy, you get off my new blankie!  Stella Rose sent it to me (Marcus Has A Blankie), not you.

Percy:  You're not using it right now, but I'm ready for a nap.  Can we discuss this later?

Marcus:  No, you didn't ask my permission.  If you don't move right now, I'm going to pull my blankie out from under you!

Percy:  You'll shred it with your teeth if you do that, and how would you explain to Stella Rose that you destroyed her present?

Marcus:  Oh, no, you're right.  I can't do that.  So what can I do to get you to give me back my blankie?


Percy:  You can wait until after I finish my nap and I will return it to you.

Marcus:  Oh, okay.  How long do you think you'll need it for your nap?

Percy:  Just until tomorrow morning.

Marcus:  But it's only 8 a.m.  You can't possibly sleep for 24 hours.

Percy:  I can on something this soft and warm.  Would you ask the others to keep the noise down so I can rest?

Marcus:  Certainly, and I'll bring you a cup of hot apple cider and a bowl of already chewed kibble.  Would you like me to use the litter pan for you too?

Percy:  Don't be silly.  I'd rather have a cup of hot nip cider. And please turn out the light as you leave the room.   

20 comments:

  1. Percy, you are right that any soft object is a bed for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    Percy, you are a pawfect example of 'cats sleep anywhere...'!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari om
    Percy, you are a pawfect example of 'cats sleep anywhere...'!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy you are enjoying your blankie, even if it is from afar! Stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are creatures of comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found the pet spot
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need us to send you more knit hats, scarves, and fleece blankies? (I sleep on towels in a pinch.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A soft find is like hitting the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say finders keepers, if she left the scarf there then it is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. marcus...heerz de thing bout catz N ther stuff......bee in poe zezzed iz 9 tenthz oh sum kinda law....we dunno what law but de goodz bee long ta percy...thiz caze iz dizz mizzed ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mercy Percy... you can make a bed of ANYTHINGY, can't you. WELL Done. You have laid claim.. and now it is YOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a great deal maker, Percy. I think that blankie looks perfect for a quick 24 hour nap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those new beds are beautiful and it was very kind of you to keep them warm for when Jam wanted to borrow them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well,I gues it's nice to share, right Marcus?? BOL!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you are a kitty who knows exactly where the 'good' resting spots are...the soft warm and cozy ones!! We hope by nw that Marcus has his blankie back:) It was nice of him to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. MOL It's good to share now, ya'll be settin' a great example fur all da kitties of da world. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Percy, you are one smart kitty. Home is where the heart is. And apparently, warm and cozy is where Percy is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I can just see Marcus using the litter pan. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.