Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Smile by Nonodontdothat

Hi, I'm Nonodon'tdothat!  AKA Luke.  Since I'm here temporarily, the Funny Farmers said I can do a guest post.  I don't think they actually want to share their blog with me today but they are hoping it will keep them out of their fur for a while.  Talk about old fogies!  The FFs have no sense of humor.  They claim it's the heat and humidity but I think they're just plain grumpy.

So even if you don't need a Sunday smile, I do.  I wouldn't mind a Sunday snack either.  Anyone have any treats handy?

I'd like to share a funny video.  This raccoon is obviously hungry.  Also very rude.  He just invites himself to dinner and .... Be sure to watch the end.  He's actually quite an accomplished thief! 



If the video doesn't play, click here.

Well, I'm done here.  I think I'll go see what mischief I can get into now.   There might be an electrical cord I haven't peed on somewhere.

20 comments:

  1. Hi there Nonodon'tdothat. YOU did good with this post. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with that post, Nonodon'tdothat! Way to infuse a little excitement into everyone's lives there. :)

    That video was really funny! That raccoon is BRAVE, and we love how he runs on his back legs at the end of the video. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had raccoons in our campground.
    We thought they only liked Cheetos and marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever clever raccoon!
    Nodontdothat, you did splendidly with your post.
    Everyone hopes it's your last.
    I mean that you find a good home very soon. That would be a happy ending for everyone (including the electric cords).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that raccoon isn't coming to dinner here! Ya did a great job Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that raccoon is related to Binga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that racoon was very rude!
    Luke you are sure a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice guest post Luke! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have woof n woof that racoon Oh My. Happy Sunday SMILES. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post nonondon'tdothat! Mom lubs the name btw.

    We thinks those kitties were furry brave, we woulda runned away from the raccoon. He was furry rude! Though he did clean his food, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm, we think one of the pups should have taken after the raccoon.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay i gess this is why the first rool of gambling is never bet aginst the raccoon!!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe that raccoon, or that the cats didn't seem leary of him. GADS, he could have really hurt them!

    Kathy Baker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't believe that raccoon, or that the cats didn't seem leary of him. GADS, he could have really hurt them!

    Kathy Baker

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a silly name you have ;)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such a little cutey and nice to see you doing a post. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the comforting comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to Merci (Monday)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Luke glad you have some place safe to stay until you find a forever home, try not to drive the Funny Farmers crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.