Monday, July 01, 2013

Entirely Pets for the Funny Farmers

Merci, Sam & Buddy:  

As you can see, we were not kidding yesterday when we said Jan is famous for making us wait to taste anything.  Here we are once again sniffing the wafting aroma of breakfast but unable to eat until Jan is ready.  This isn't Hollywood.  How hard can it be to push a button to snap a picture? 

You notice the white powder on top of our food?  Well, that and a little green powder underneath it are the main purpose of this post.

The white powder is something called NaturVet Digestive Enzymes prebiotics and probiotics which are good for our digestive health. (For dogs and cats over 6 weeks of age.)  These enzymes are derived from vegetable sources to help strengthen the immune system and normalize bowel movements,

 

Cyndi, Cameron, Percy, Rusty & Micah:  But what about us cats; will we eat it too?  Jan mixed it in our morning canned food.

Cameron:  I'd ask why I got served first today but that can wait till I finish my breakfast.

The green powder Jan mixed in with the digestive enzymes is Pet Kelp.antioxidant formula for dogs and cats.  It contains dried kelp, organic flax seed and blueberries (antioxidants) , which have lots of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and  also Omega 3 and 6.

Buddy is famous for waddling across the yard leaving a trail of poop behind him, but he's doing better in the week or so he's been taking the digestive enzymes and kelp once a day.

 Micah:  I better hurry up and finish before Cyndi pushes her nose in my bowl.

Cyndi:  I better hurry and finish so I can check the other bowls for leftovers.

Percy:  I know Cyndi thinks she's going to find leftovers.  Ha!

Rusty:  By the time Cyndi and Micah have checked the other bowls, I'll be taking a bath.

Buddy:  The little spray bottle in the middle is Manna Pro CalmCoat, a concentrated natural topical.to promote natural healing.  It's hot and humid here and my skin allergies have blossomed again so Jan is using a little CalmCoat on the areas I've been chewing and licking. I offered to pose for an application photo but Jan said she won't allow us to post nude photos, as this is a child-friendly blog.  Oh, well, readers, I tried.  Anyway, it has lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil and canola oil.  It's for dogs only - not for cats! 

Buddy:  I give the CalmCoat a paw up.

Funny Farmers: After trying them, we give 8 paws up to the enzymes and the kelp.. 

Thank you, Entirely Pets, for supplying the products for review.  Any opinions expressed are entirely our own.

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww glad the wait was worth it!! Yay for that powdered stuff! Buddy - we hope your allergies calm down too! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, kelp is good for us, kitties and doggies as well. Our human loves and eats kelp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not often one hears that white powder is good for you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL on Austin's comment! Dang, it must have been okay stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will have a picture in my mind of Buddy, 'waddling across the yard....' for the rest of the day. I shouldn't snicker - it just caught me off guard. Happy you have a fix fos it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everee one better hurree N eat for that gurl with de goldy lox comes inta de houz univited N eats yur food then sleepz in yur beds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good guys! Glad these things are helping. Mom has a concoction she mixes up for me each morning. I get Slippery elm, very finely milled flax and pumpkin in my food. It helps with digestion and my ever nagging problems pooping. :) Well my former problem. Thank you for stopping by and wishing me a happy purrday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word you guys have patience! Good stuff
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like great stuff! We give our doggies Omega 3s already but now I want to give this a try.

    By the way, that's amazing that you get them to pose all nicely and wait for their food! I can't even get mine to do that without food to tempt them, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like your mom is giving you some great stuff to keep you healthy and it looks like you think it's pretty good too...Hope the calming spray helped out your itchies

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are good eating with powder on top. I would take one look and walk away. Glad its doing the trick and I hop the allergies are calming down for you. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are allowed ta eat as soon as the bowls hit the floor! Partly because TBT doesnt want his wrists ripped open an partly cuz HE wants us each to go to our own bowls an not bother the others. But mostly he values his wrist veins...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.