Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dedicated to Our Jan

Hi, it's me, Cameron. This is what I looked like after listening to Pamela Peterson screech sing. It's a fun song, although we had a hard time hearing all the words.  But we thought the words we could hear appropriate for our scatterbrained aging human. So we - unanimously - would all like to dedicate this parady to Jan. (It's okay, we can pick on her. She knows we love her. As long as she doesn't try to sing.)


If the video doesn't play, click here.

We wrote about Dogs In Brazil blog once. It chronicles a couple who feed and rescue street dogs. Their area of Brazil has had catastrophic flooding, wiping out entire towns, killing animals and humans. They are right in the area but were on ground high enough to escape the floods and mud slides. Now they are helping to feed animals left homeless by the destruction. Please stop by to visit Dogs in Brazil and leave an encouraging comment. And they could use prayers on their behalf too.

And a reminder that our neighbors Friends of Pike County Animals needs your daily vote to get an adoption and education center in their rural Georgia county. You can vote here.

14 comments:

  1. This had me laughing! I am so glad to know I am not alone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Sunday chuckles. Mom says that will be her song before long.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT was Hysterical! My mommy laff N laff so hard I thought she was going to have a barf.
    Thanks all, fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL...we look like that too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!!! Oh wonderful Cameron!! Yay me and Jan have a song all to ourselves!! LOL!! I can't remember the lyrics so I'll have to watch it again!! :-)

    have a great Sunday!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wolling on the floow laughing
    Thank you
    I think this song was witten fow my mommi
    (but thank dog she's not singing it..she has the wowst voice in the wowld
    )
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    pee ess I'm going to vote and visit now if Mommi wemembews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Farmers,
    Voted for Pike County twice today. Loved the Memory (or lack of) video. When we saw the post was dedicated to Ms. Jan we figured she had taken another flight and was in the hospital. Glad she's not hurt, just senile. Y'all take care of her and stay warm.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    I don't know why but my mom can't stop laughing!
    Hmmm...
    Happy Sunday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom is still laughing. She said she resembles the words of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furry funny!

    Of khourse, I hope she remembers to feed woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh...I forgot what I was going to type,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theese one was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. from Gentleannie2

    omgosh-- that was funny-- I was on the floor !! I can relate 100%
    esp. on the teeth !!
    have a great week stay warm and dont forget to close the door!
    KC
    Gentleannie2.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.