We received an award from Freckles and Deb. If you haven't met them yet, Freckles is an adventurous rabbit and Deb is her human.
Thank you, Freckles and Deb.
Now, we are supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves and then share the award with 7 of our friends.
1. We are not really related. Not by blood. Bet you never would have guessed..
2. We live in a mansion in Beverly Hills. Well, in our dreams. Actually, we live in a small mill house.
3. On Twitter we're (surprise!) @jansfunnyfarm from Georgia. Recently we met @gafunnyfarm. They have a cat outdoor enclosure for exercise and fresh air. Jan said we cats will have to get a job if we want an outdoor enclosure. Nobody will hire us. Anyone interested in a slightly -- okay, well-used cat pan? We don't mind parting with one. We'll even throw in a free shredded cat stuffie. (We didn't shred it. The dogs did.)
4. We dogs are learning quite a bit about photography. On our morning walks lately Jan has been taking photographs of a mill building being torn down. We snoopervise. You know -- Stand on the cement block to get a better view. Stick your camera lens through the chain link fence for an unobstructed view. Put a longer leash on little Merci before you strangle her when you hold the camera up.
5. Buddy is our official telephone call announcer. When the phone rings, he howls. And just in case Jan can't hear Buddy, Merci chimes in with her soprano rendition of "Hurry up, answer the phone and shut Buddy up!"
6. It's chilly and rainy today. Buddy hates the rain and the cold. We've tried to convince him to let Jan put a sweater on him but he won't wear one. He just likes to complain. Buddy would make a good human. The rest of us never complain. Well, rarely. Okay, frequently. Are you happy now, Buddy?
7. We have a live-in chauffeur, maid, cook named Jan. We are all going to be writing her annual performance review this month. She said she's not sure she wants to read it but the suspense is actually getting to her.
We would like to pass this award on to these blogs. They all make us smile, sometimes downright roll over with laughter.
2. Zoolatry Be sure to pick up a performance review to fill out on your human this month. And let Zoolatry know when you've posted it.
3. Army of Four
4. Charlie & Molly Daniels
5. Martha & Bailey Bassett
6. Marvin the Hollow Hound
7. Sammy, Miles & Billy