Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spencer Seeks Someone Special

Hey, Merci here today.  Our friend Gracie was contacted by someone who needs a home for his kitty.  She passed the information on to us and we're sharing it with you.


(Above) is a picture of Spencer, my 10 yr old Tabby.  I live in Los Angeles, CA and I'm getting married and moving in with my wife who has two dogs that are not cat friendly.  I want to find a great home for Spencer as he has a special place in my heart.  He is an indoor/outdoor cat, LOVES to cuddle at night and gets along with other cats.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff    


Please pass this information on to help find Spencer a home.  You can contact Jeff by email.  Just put this together in email format.  jeffreyschlosser  AT gmail DOT com 

*********************************

Dennis the Vizsla Dog's brother Tucker can use some prayers.  The infection in his foot is not healing and he is losing bone mass. 


*********************************



These are the awards Percy, Micah & Rusty received for participating in the Tabby Cat Club Caption This Event the other day.  See, you all thought Percy and Rusty were really miffed at Micah, but since Jan said they could only have enough time to post one photo, Percy came up with a way for all of them to participate.  Pretty nifty, huh?  They all got an award.

14 comments:

  1. How sad for Spencer. I hope someone adopts him. He's handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dat is is so heart breakin' he has to give up his kitteh. I mean we ain't exactly kitteh furiendly eithers but it is still very sad. I hope Spencer can find him a wonderful lovin' home soon.

    Congrats on your awardies Micah, Percy, and Rusty

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. way awesum awardz guys N we hope spencer finds a mew home N can adjust rite off de bat !!

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws crossed that Spencer gets a loving home very soon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting the word out about Spencer. I sure hope he gets a new nice home. So sad that his humand cannot keept him. Congrats on your award for the Caption This event at the Tabby Cat Club. Oh what fun we have there.
    Hey, can I send the mom over so you can train her to get to work for me. You all have Jan really working for you today. Way to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All our feets are crossed for kitty. Congrats on those cool awards
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Spencer, aftwr all those years. Evil humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so sad for Spencer. That just doesn't seem at all fair. We are purring and praying that someone will be able to help soon.

    Great job on the awards, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spencer, I purrs and paws crossed for you. I hope you found the best loving home so soon.
    And Concats on your awards ! Pawsome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spencer's Dad needs to realize that a woman isn't worth giving up his son for. She needs to go. Spencer reminds me of my homey Jamal. Concats on your awards.

    Thanks for coming to my pawty. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sad for Spencer. We sure hope he gets a forever home that loves him quickly.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Spencer he will miss his dad we know he will. We are hoping someone really special gives him a loving home and will love him so much he won't have a broken heart. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not understand how anyone could give up so easily on a furry companion of 10 years? I can only pray that someone who is truly devoted will open their hearts to dear Spencer. He deserves it. And if I were getting married (which would be hard since I am already married...oh ho ho) and they wanted me to get rid of my animal so we could keep theirs...NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I wouldn't be marrying them.

    How about those two dogs going???
    I know that's not right either but this is beyond cruel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.