Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Laser Greens and Chunky

Hey, Micah here, with an update on myself.  Remember this?  It was one of the first photos Jan took of me when I arrived here.  See how super thin I was?  Well, guess what?  I'm not super thin any more.  Jan says I've been eating like I've never seen food before and now I'm a super handsome mancat.

Aren't I the cat's meow now?  I found this wonderful spot I can climb to when Jan makes me spend time in the living room.  From there I can watch for psycho Percy.

And speaking of Percy -
 Yep, I got my green lasers on, so look out Percy!

Well, maybe I better tone it down a bit.  I don't want to challenge him.  Jan was petting me a couple days ago and Percy jumped up next to me.  There we were nose-to-nose with Jan petting both of us.  I growled out of habit (and fear) but Percy didn't hit me.  Maybe in about 20 or 30 years he'll stop picking on me?

20 comments:

  1. You sure have filled out into a handsome mancat Micah.
    Keep on growing buddy.
    Purrs,
    Genghis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we think Percy may stop picking on you sooner then that the way you are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Micah - you have became a big handsome mancat.....good job. And keep those lasers at the ready - no telling when Percy might change his mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have grown into a very handsome mancat Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let us hope fur SOONER rather than LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dood, just tell Jan you're WELL Endowed! MOL! Concats on not letting Percy freak you!
    Progress man. Progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Percy will get calmer as time passes. You were so thin darling boy. But look at you NOW! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, maybe Percy sees how big you're getting and also all those big muscles. He won't be picking on you for long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you met my feline sister Rosie?? She was skin and bones when she came to live with us, but now she's what you might call a full figured girl! I think you look great, Micah!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Micha, purrhaps yous could leaves a little in your bowl for Percy and hes will likes yous more and yous will loose some weight!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Micha, purrhaps yous could leaves a little in your bowl for Percy and hes will likes yous more and yous will loose some weight!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Micah, you are looking good, dude! And we will take encouragement from your nose-to-nose encounter with Percy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. C-H-U-N-K-Y ? No way ! I call that is Superb Weight !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not chunky, but HUNKY! Looking good, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dood...we iz tellin ya...next time ya see percy offer him a slice oh trout and ham samich N ewe will bee come fast N forever friends..trooly N reeely

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Youz look'z fantaztic... Wez agree'z wiff Prancer..Hunky :) xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you are setteling into your new home. And thinking maybe you and Percy will come to some kind of understanding. I was the same as you. When I adopted the folks the dad of the house knew right a way that I was starving. The weight looks fantastic on you and not to worry about the pounds. You carry it very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.