Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Good Kitty


Percy:  Hey, remember me?  I'm the good kitty.

Buddy:  You are not!  You're a sometimes good kitty.

Percy:  I am always a good kitty! Okay, stop glaring.  I'm a sometimes good kitty.

Buddy:  That's more like it.  Jan says we are always to tell the truth.  Except, of course, when we don't.

Percy:  If we don't always tell the truth, why did I just have to admit I was fibbing?

Buddy:  Because I heard you.

Percy:  I heard you telling Marcus you didn't know where his outside blue ball was, but I saw you hide it behind the dog house.

Buddy:  Ah, but I was playing a prank on Marcus, not fibbing.  There's a difference.

Percy:  I wonder how Marcus will feel about that when I tell him who hid his ball.

Buddy:  Percy, come back here!  I'll let you think you're the good kitty if you don't tattle to Marcus.

Percy:  You will?  So, who's the good kitty around here?

Buddy:  You are, Percy.

Percy:  Why, thank you, Buddy.  It's so kind of you to say so.  I didn't realize you feel that way.

Buddy:  *under his breath*  I didn't either.

16 comments:

  1. All kitties are GOOD kitties! Some are just, um, good-er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    MOL - snuck under with that one Percy!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! You two are too funny. Kitties are always good! At least that's what we let them believe, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All kitties are good kitties ... to themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best kitty
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're always good kitties until someone catches us being bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. percy...due knot bee leeve a werd oh what buddy sayz ore thinkz coz ya noe dawgs N de trooth oh any sits ewe way shunz ~~~~ ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a good kitty is a very worthy goal.... in our house, that can result in some very odd behavior and situations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very good kitty Percy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think Buddy is right about the difference between fibbing and pranking... It is a very useful difference.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a good one you furs! Percy, you sure do look like an innocent good kitty! And Buddy, you are a rascal, but a good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my tweety name @TattleCat cuz I always tattle on my fursibs. It's what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tabby stripes always mean goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha. Percy and Buddy ... you two are both pretty darned smart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay my sister trouble the kitty always sed kitties ar beeyund sutch petty konsepts as gud and bad they ar kitties and ar always rite!!! frum wot percy sez it seems like that is troo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.