Buddy: It's almost time for the wearing of the green for St. Patrick's Day, so we thought a little green would be appropriate for the occasion.
Marcus: A little green? You couldn't just wear a green collar for the occasion? Er ... where did you get the green food?
Merci: From Chewy.com. Where else? They sent us some Victor super premium dog food to try.
Marcus: We're doing a review of green food? I think I'll skip this one.
Buddy: No, this is what the food actually looks like. Chunks in gravy. But if you don't want any, that means more for us.
Marcus: Not so fast. Jan has already spooned some over our breakfast kibble. Since it isn't green, I'm in.
Merci: Chewy lists the key benefits as -
- Natural, wholesome recipe with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients to keep your pup in peak health.
- With premium ingredients that include chicken, beef broth, beef, carrots, peas, egg, and flaxseed.
- Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters will love the taste and texture of this delicious grain-free meal.
- Supports healthy digestion, enhanced bowel function, and muscle health.
- Omega fatty acids found in flaxseed contribute to healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat.
Buddy: It's grain free, too.
Merci: Uh ... who is this little guy and what's he doing in my bowl?
Buddy: He's a leprechaun. Just eat around him.
Merci: Good, he's leaving. I think he got a bit soggy from the water Jan adds to our kibble.
Buddy: I hope his mom knows how to wash gravy stains out of his clothes.
Marcus: I don't know whether to feel relieved or slighted. My breakfast wasn't served with a leprechaun.
Merci: You should be relieved. Your nose is too broad to eat around anything in your bowl.
Marcus: I thought before I finish my Victor beef and vegetables, I should dress for the occasion.
Buddy: You're dressed for the wrong occasion. That's a Dr. Seuss hat.
Merci: Oh, Marcus, you remembered. You're so sweet.
Buddy: He is?
Merci: Yes, Marcus promised to take over Angel Sam's role as the Funny Farmer who is usually dressed for the wrong occasion.
We received this food free of charge from Chewy.com in an exchange for our honest review. Chewy is not responsible for the green content or for the leprechaun in the bowl.