Merci: What? Did I just hear Jan say this is our final Peak post?
Marcus: Yes, she did. Eat slowly to make it last. After that, we have to post our final thoughts on this food.
Merci: I like this Rachel Ray Peak kibble. The Northern Woodlands turkey, duck and quail tastes good! And Jan likes that it has no grains, glutens or fillers.
Buddy: Chewy lists these as the Key Benefits -
- PEAK Northern Woodlands Recipe from Rachael Ray Nutrish is packed with delicious proteins that dogs instinctively crave.
- Real U.S. farm-raised turkey is always the #1 ingredient, combined with protein-rich duck, quail, and essential nutrients.
- With 30% high-quality protein, it will help your pup stay satisfied and full of energy.
- The high-quality proteins provided in this formula provide essential nutrients to help support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
- Chicken fat, whole flaxseed and menhaden fish meal are naturally rich sources of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, which help support healthy skin and coat.
Merci: I'm getting a lot of compliments on my looks. My coat is a deep red with thick curly fur.
Buddy: Jan claims my stools, which are usually soft and messy, have become better formed and it is easier to clean up after me. I wouldn't know. I never worry about the cleanup.
Marcus: Jan has not mixed any canned food with our kibble this past month and we've all enjoyed our meals. She feared I would become more hyper but I'm still the same old screeching, in-your-face, lovable guy I've always been.
Buddy: Merci and I didn't gain more energy but we're old dogs. Jan has been sick the past couple weeks and she hasn't walked us every day as usual, but we are ready to go walking when she does.
Marcus: ♫ ♫ How much is that kibble in the kitchen? The bag with the birds that taste good? ♫♫
Merci: What are you singing now?
Marcus: We're almost out of the Rachel Ray Peak. I asked Jan if she is going to buy us some more but she said she's sorry, it's out of our limited budget range.
Buddy: I'm sorry to hear this is the last of it, but we have enjoyed eating it for a month. It would be nice to thank Chewy for the opportunity to taste test the food.
Marcus: Okay. ♫ ♫ Thank you, Chewy. From Huey, Dooly and Tooty. ♫ ♫
Buddy: What are you singing now. And who are Huey, Dooly and Tooty?
Marcus: You just said to say thank you. You didn't say who should do it.
The food for this review was provided by Chewy. We were not paid and Chewy is not responsible for the content.