Merci: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize everyone is watching me eat.
Buddy: You have a bit of sweet potato stuck to your nose.
Marcus: Here, let me!
Merci: We are so pleased to be able to do a 30-day review for Tylee's, the new Chewy exclusive Human-Grade Dog Food. We chose the turkey recipe. Someone asked if, since the food is human grade, is Jan going to join us for the taste test.
Marcus: No way! She doesn't share her food with us unless we steal it.
Buddy: This is what it looks like in the bag. You can see the cranberries, sweet potato, zucchini and spinach.
Chewy lists the key benefits as -
- Made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify, with nothing sourced from China.
- These recipes are easy to serve—simply defrost and add to your pet’s bowl. Tylee’s can also be used as a topper to make any regular bowl of kibble more enticing.
- Minimally processed ingredients retain all their natural flavors and valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s best health.
- Grain-free food for dogs can better suit pups with sensitive tummies or allergies. Plus, there are no fillers like corn, soy, wheat or by-product meals.
- Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil are full of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish your pup’s skin and help his coat stay shiny and full.
Marcus: We will be making three posts during the 30 days. This first post is to give you our first impressions of the new food. It is moist, not dry and crunchy, and has lots of taste. Jan likes that the food is healthy for us.
Buddy: The original plan was for all three of us to dine on the new food for 30 days, but after a weekend of portion confusion - "too much", "too little", we're going to STARVE ...
Marcus: I'm not the one who didn't buy us kibble because we were supposed to eat the new food!
Merci: It was a bit too close but Miss Johnnie saved the day when she stopped at the store after church so Jan could run in and buy a big bag of kibble to go with the rapidly dwindling supply of the new food.
Buddy: Even though Jan thought she had the new food portions figured out correctly, her estimation of how long it would last was way off and the bag quickly approached empty. To keep our 30-day momentum, we have enough to get through with partial servings until another bag arrives.
Merci: Then Marcus and I will get 1/4 of the new food and 3/4 of the kibble. Buddy will get half and half.
Marcus: That's not fair. Why the change?
Merci: Miss Natalie said whatever Jan wants to do and Jan decided that would be the best and easiest way for her to do it. There are other people who use it as a topper or feed a portion in kibble.
Marcus: Why does Buddy get more of the new food than we will?
Merci: Jan wants to see if this food will be beneficial to Buddy's health. She is also interested to see if it has any affect on your hyper behavior.
Buddy: We'll let you know in a couple of weeks how we are doing on Tylee's.
We received the dog food from Chewy.com for an honest review. Chewy is not responsible for the content.