Hi, This is Cotton. I have never done a post on my own, but Pearl over at PB&J picked some of her Tough A*S Tortie (TATA) sisters for the 8 Random Things Meme. So, I'm going to take a deep breath and pretend all my siblings are sitting here helping me write this.
Merci: Psssst, Cotton, we are sitting here helping you write this. Or at least we're sitting here for moral support.
The rules are:
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Okay, I'll try.
1) Since Jenny died, I am the matriarch of this feline-canine family. In case that sounds fancy, it just means I'm the oldest and bossiest!
2) I like to be up high. So in winter, Jan puts my warm bed on top of the fridge. I don't mind if one of the other kitties naps in it while I'm elsewhere, but if he -- Yes, he! Cyndi isn't into high places. But if he doesn't move when I return, I whap him up beside the head a few times and he moves.
3) Sometimes I like to sleep in Jan's closet. It's dark and warm in there and it smells like Jan's shoes. Well, it does, Percy! She has her shoes hanging on the door.
4) When Jan is washing the dishes, I like to stand on the washing machine and rub against her arm. I almost fell in the sink a couple of times when she moved her arm suddenly, though.
5) And I like to cuddle with her when she's on the computer. Course you can't see her here. She's typing. I'm keeping her desk warm.
6) I don't like to sleep on the big bed. It gets too crowded and Buddy grumbles if I step on him.
7) I don't like to be brushed except very gently and for a short time.
8) I'm glad Auntie Deb invited me to join TATA, but then she got sick and the club has been on hold. I wish I could go visit Auntie Deb but she is too far away and she can't navigate the stairs to the computer room so I can't email her. I think I'll call her. Does anyone know her number? Yes, Cameron, I know she's #1 with all of us. But that's not her phone number. But don't worry, Auntie Deb, I'll find you.
I have to pass it on to 8. If any of you have already done this one, don't worry about it.
Halloween, Khyra, JB, Milo, Dave of the Ao4, Angus Mohr, Chef & River