Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Sneaky Devils


 Buddy:  Look at Micah.  He really loves, loves, loves his scratcher lounge.  


Percy:  He looks like a sleeping angel in these pictures.  No one would recognize him for the sneaky devil he is in real life. 


Buddy:  Micah would probably say the same thing about you, Percy.  After all, it's not a one-sided feud.  You antagonize each other.

Percy:  This opportunity is too good to pass up.  I think I'll just sneak up and whap him a good one in the head.  That should keep him sleeping with one eye open for a week. 

Buddy:  I'll go make sure the first aid kit is handy for both of you.

Percy:  Good idea.  He'll need some patching up.


Buddy:  Here, Percy, I found the first aid kit.  Percy?

Percy:  Zzzzzzzz.

Buddy:  Drat!  I was looking forward to refereeing a cat fight.  Should I give a Tarzan yell to wake them both up or should I let them sleep?    Decisions, decisions.  I think I need a nap to think it over.


15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh Buddy, I think I would advise along the lines of a familiar adage... let sleeeping cats lie! hugs wags whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napping before starting a war is always advisable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micah does look like the most innocent creature ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your own little spec spot
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micah, you are too adorable. I LOVE that scratching bed!!! Where does one get them? I'll look here as I'm sure they have things like that here. MAMA! Let's go shopping! Glad the wake-up didn't happen for Jan's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snoozy sure looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks very comfortable. Aren't you supposed to let sleeping cats lie? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that my kitty Hazuzu would luff that scratcher lounge!
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a very comfy scratching pad...we don't blame Micah!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scratcher sure looks cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We kind of like snoozing more than whapping. Snooze on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so sweet and peaceful there, Micah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. We love to hear from you.