Monday, November 30, 2015

Orijen Cat Treats


PERCY:  Here I am posing with a bag of cat treats.  I'm waiting patiently for Jan to open the bag for me.  Jan, you are going to open the bag, aren't you?


CYNDI:  Cat treats?  Are they anything I would eat?  If so, I want some too.

PERCY:  They're Orijen Cat Treats. They're freeze-dried, made with cage-free chicken, turkey and wild-caught flounder. 


RUSTY:  Eh?  Did I hear the word treats?  Just give me a few seconds to finish waking up.  I was dreaming about chasing a salmon upriver.  Whatever made me think I could swim?

PERCY:  These don't have any salmon.  Just boneless chicken, boneless turkey, chicken liver, turkey liver, and boneless flounder. 


MICAH:  Oh, they taste good.   Please toss a handful or two over here, Jan.  It will save you from walking across the room again.


MICAH:  Well, phooey!  I asked for seconds and Jan walked off with the bag so Taylor can taste them too.

CYNDI:  Jan does remember that Taylor is only visiting, doesn't she?  If Taylor gets fat, she won't fit under the bed any more!

PERCY:  I don't believe Taylor would get fat on a few of these.
    Made from 100% meat and nothing else!
    Freeze-dried to lock in flavor and nutrition.
    Low calorie and carbohydrate free.

RUSTY:  I guess this means they're good for us.  Jan likes us to eat as healthy as possible. I wish I could turn my nose up at them just to confound her, but they're good and I want my share.

PERCY:  These are the Original Orijen Cat Treats.  They also have Tundra, Regional Red, Ranch Raised Lamb and Alberta Wild Boar flavors.

We received a free bag of Orijen Cat Treats from Chewy.com to taste test but we were not paid for this review.  Any opinions expressed are strictly our own.

16 comments:

  1. I love the Orijen treats! I willingly do tricks for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me drool badly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had that too and you are right, the yum is in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! You did a great job reviewing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARN.... this is a FURST.... We are now wishing that WE were CATS... those sound Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom L thinks these are the best treats for us ever. Sage loves them to pieces (lots of pieces) and I turn my nose up but Mom L will keep trying if I know her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys found something good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmmmmm, those look delicious! I hope that I can get my mom to buy some for me!

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys....ewe think wild caught flounder iz grate, ya shuld try tame !!!! ♥♥♥

    { reel lee crappee joke...we noe !! }

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad y'all got to twy sum nommy tweats. Weez had da tundra and boar and they awe yummy.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have tried these and and everybody LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those treats sound furry good! We hopes you got seconds.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOH. Those treats sound good AND good for you (wait ... is that even possible?)! Thanks for the review, gang. We'll have to give them a try! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound great!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.