Sunday, June 09, 2013

Sunday Smile by Rusty

Hey, Rusty here.  I was trying to snooze in the sunshine but Jan woke me up taking pictures.  Perhaps if I tell her a joke, she'll go away.

Hey, Jan,  why did the cat pour oil on the mouse? 

You have to be kidding!  What difference does it make what kind of oil?

Okay, you give up. But don't blame me when you kick yourself for being so .... um, how do I put this delicately?

The cat poured oil on the mouse ... are you ready for this?

Because it squeaked! 

Now go away and let me snooze. 

23 comments:

  1. MOL Rusty!!! Have a happy snoozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunshine looks fantastic. Think I'll go find some myself!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you Lots of Golden SUNDAY SMILES. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! And by theway, you look totally delectable there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BaaaaaaWaaaah THAT is soooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to tell a joke to a human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's a big handsome kitty you is Rusty! Enjoy your sunny Sunday snooze.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL You look so cute. Mum says you look so like me lying there.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL good one! Enjoy your snooze!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heheheeee, you are one floofy, funny cat. Snorrrrgggggles.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL! Good one, Rusty! And what a floofy tummy you have. :)

    Have a great night, pals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my but you are a cutie Rusty! And what a floofalicious tummy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mum wants to come rub your yummy tummy.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  15. *MOL* *MOL* *MOL*
    Happy snoozing time , Rusty :)

    P.S Guess what ?! Now we can´t log into our mailaccount :(
    Our mail to you was almost finished and then we where thrown out :(
    Mommy hopes it will work tonight when she comes home from work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.