Friday, October 14, 2011

Fred, Elephant Imitator

Hey, Cameron here. This is my response to today's post. My ears are ringing and I'm seeing double.

But don't run away. It's a fun video.

Meet Fred the bulldog. While watching a paper towel commercial, he decides to carry on a conversation with the elephant. I can just hear the conversation.

Elephant: Hellllllp! I'm being held prisoner in a paper towel commercial.

Fred: Okay, I'm coming to saaaaave you.

Elephant: Hurry! I'm in big trouble. I had an accident in the studio and they've put out an emergency call for giant boxes of paper towels to mop it all up.

Fred: Um, moo. Moo. (As in, Sorry, Fred, but my mom will kill me if I bring you home and you're not housebroken. We're out of paper towels.)

Buddy was going to offer to rescue the elephant but Cotton convinced him our litter boxes are not big enough. So we'll just let you watch Fred converse with the elephant.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

17 comments:

  1. It could be quieter to live next door to the elephant.... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron after seeing your picture we are seeing double. :0 That video was funny. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred speaks Elephant! Yay!! What a clever doggy!!

    Awww Cameron!! You do look most startled! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, I got worried when I saw that photo of you. Hope you are back to your ole self. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom is laughing hysterically right now. But I am with you, that's a pretty crazy video! I couldn't tell who was making which sound!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!!! that's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute video thanks for sharing it with us!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fred knows Elephantese! Very cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fred doesnt look happy but he is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya know, I think I would want to talk to that elephant too. I always howl when Jen watches other animal videos on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Fred is an elephant too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Everybuddy!

    Thanks fur stioppin' by my blog today! I sure hopes you come back and visit me again, I luvs to make new furiends. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a whole lot of trumpeting going on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God - that is hilarious! He sounded more like an elephant than that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Fred you am notz an elephant, but dat's okay. Maybe dat elephant shood not be tearing fings down!!

    Purrz,
    Katie Kitty Too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.