Friday, November 02, 2018

Micah Heats His Villa


 Micah:  I don't know why Percy was apartment hunting for so long this summer.  It's very easy. I just picked a spot and the apartment came to me.  I spent the summer in the kitchen with Cyndi.  Then I moved into the living room onto the medium bookcase.  I moved everything on it to the floor but it still didn't suit me, so I moved over here onto the tall bookcase.


Micah:  I wasn't here long before Jan gave me an apartment.  Rent free.  Those cardboard scratchers make great apartments.  As soon as Jan added it, I felt right at home.  I can wake from a nap, sharpen my claws, and go back to sleep without stepping out of my apartment.

And now that the weather has cooled, Jan added a private villa.  See me basking in what should be the sun (it's a rainy day) in front of the window?  My homes are so close together, I don't even need to call a cab to change residences.

Hey, who's snorting?

Percy:  That would be me.  I had to listen once I heard my name.  Your story is funny so I couldn't help but snort.  As the weather gets cooler tonight, enjoy your private villa, and think of me.  I'll be The Lump in the Middle.  Of the big bed.  Under the covers.  Where it's warm.


Micah:  Of course you will.  You're an old guy.  I'm middle-aged.  See how small my villa is?  It's one of  Angel Merci's beds. I can produce my own heat to stay warm. 

Percy:  You'd better store some in plastic bags because it is going back down to 41 degrees tomorrow night.

Micah:  Uh-oh.  If it gets too cold out here, I might have to become a second lump in the bed.

Percy:  Jan won't be happy about that.

Micah:  Why?

Percy:  If I have the middle and Marcus has one side while you have the other, where is Jan going to sleep?

Micah:  I know!  She can sleep in my villa. 


We are participating in Happy Tuesday blog hop. Stop by Comedy Plus to see other posts or to join the fun.

We are joining Flashback Friday.  (They don't usually post till later in the day.)  To see other blog entries and/or to enter your own blog, visit the Five Sibes

14 comments:

  1. The villa will be a perfect place for either you or Jan to sleep, depending on the weather. It looks lovely, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Good luck with that one Micah... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a super nice place there Micah, ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan will make sure each one of you is feeling warm, toasty, and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very generous of you Micah to offer up your private villa to Jan. She'll appawciate it we're sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable post. You two are so cute.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... sounds like you live in quite a booming real estate area! Good to know that you can always rely on Jan is things don't go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You kitties have some of the best real estate around! Do you charge a lot for a sublet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micah, how sweet of you to share your villa with Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL Ya'll are too funny. Jan can have the edge. We let mommy have the edge of our bed and it fits her nicely. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Micah, I agree. That as most kind of you to share your fine villa with Jan. I say be a lump for the cold nights...let Jan either use Merci's bed or the Villa and you...and everyone else...enjoy the covers! I might add that the apartment hunting has had me and mom coming back for the latest apartment found and settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Micah, you're like the real estate king! How nice of you to offer JAn your villa. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a genius plan! Pierre sleeps in our bed while Bentley snuggles in his bed on the floor. He's never offered me his bed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you get that apartment and rent thing all sorted out before it gets *really* cold. I think Miss Jan would appreciate all the extra warmth you furry ones would make in her bed with all of you in there:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.