Marcus: Hey, Taylor, can I have some of whatever you're eating?
Taylor: Jan said we're not allowed to let you dogs have any of it because you have your own review to do this month.
Marcus: But just a taste?
Taylor: A taste with your tongue and the whole plate would be clean. I wouldn't mind but Jan would.
Marcus: It's Solid Gold SeaMeal and it's a nutritional supplement to support overall health of both dogs and cats, You're a cat and you don't like it. I'm a dog and I'm sure I'd love it.
Rusty: I don't understand you, Taylor. This is delicious. In fact, if I hurry, I might be able to steal yours. It has dried seaweed meal and flaxseed as the first ingredients. And Chewy says the key benefits are -
- Nutritional supplement to support overall wellness in dogs and cats that combines natural seaweed with flaxseed meal and digestive enzymes.
- Made with red, green, and brown seaweed that provides vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
- Contains flaxseed, an abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids to boost the immune system and promote optimal skin and coat health.
- Digestive enzymes help pets utilize their food more efficiently and helps pets suffering from chronic digestive upset, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Easy to administer: just sprinkle on top of your pet's meal at each feeding.
Marcus: The container is open. I can smell it and I want some.
Cyndi: I think it tastes great. Jan sprinkled some over each breakfast dish. Taylor is the only one with a problem, although she did eat some after Jan smeared some of her breakfast on her paw. (Taylor's paw, not Jan's.)
Micah: It smells and tastes much like kelp. We've all had kelp before.
Taylor: No, I haven't. I wasn't too keen on it when Jan sprinkled it on the food, nor was I crazy about it when she sprinkled it on the plates before she divided up our breakfast. I am getting accustomed to it, though, since Jan started mixing it into the food before she divvies it up.
Percy: I hope we don't run out of the Solid Gold SeaMeal Supplement for a while. I think it cheers up breakfast nicely and it's supposed to be good for us, so we're all happy, including Jan. Unless you count Taylor, but she seems to have acquired a taste for it.
We received the supplement from Chewy to do this review but received no other compensation. Chewy is not responsible for the content.