Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sarge the COP and the Crabby Girls


Percy:  Hey, have you guys seen our guests for today?

Cyndi:  Yes, they were here just a minute ago.

Sam:  I saw the Crabby Girlss wandering  off .  I think they were looking for wardrobe and make-up.

Rusty:  Oh, that's why Sarge was blowing a whistle and barking orders at them.

Merci:  I don't think they were paying any attention to him, though.  Um, we don't have wardrobe and make-up here, do we?

Micah:  That was a whistle?  I thought it was my stomach rumbling in stereo. 

Cameron:  I hope he rounds the girls up soon.  Jan said she'd feed us as soon as we finish here.

Buddy:  Oh, here they are.  Just in time.  I am about to faint from hunger.  Now we can turn this post over to Sarge

****************

Hey Blogville! Wow, this is such a fun series and I'm really excited that Jan's Funny Farm furiends agreed to let me introduce myself to all of you.

Sarge the COP

I am Sarge and I'm a dog.  I was adopted from a shelter and am basically a mutt.  I'm built like a shepherd, have fur like a yellow lab, but I'm smaller than both of those breeds.  Yup, mutt!  BOL    Oh, yeah, and I have a spotted tongue!  That's my trademark and most unusual trait!    You can share my life with me at Sarge Speaks Out.

Actually, you'd get more than you bargained for because I share my blog with three hermit crabs.   That's right!   Please no jokes.  ahem.   Yes, I share my territory with the Crabby Girls, Beachnut, Oceana and Shelldon.  We have lots of fun adventures and try to pawticipate/clawticipate in many of the happenings in our world.

The Crabby Girls from Sarge Speaks Out

 I also manage the Blogville Community Calendar  where I try to keep everyone up-to-date on all of the goings on in our community.

I have been serving for many years now as Blogville's Chief of Police, first under my cousin Mayor Frankie and now under Mayoress Madi.  My department has hosted a Safety Week, solved several crime capers, and remodeled the local police station.   I came to this job because my Dad is a retired law enforcement officer and he taught me everything about this line of work.  He's my inspiration and I have loved every minute of being Blogville's top COP.    I am also a drummer and used to play in a group called PawsBang.  We had a lot of fun rocking out.  I'm an outdoorsy pooch and love canoeing, swimming, chasing my beloved stick and bashing small woodland creatures when they invade my territory.

The Crabby Girls consider themselves quite the socialites and usually post weekly on Crabby Mondays.  They are always trying new adventures in their crabitat like golf courses, dinosaur theme parks, racetracks, and gardens.   Beachnut, Oceana, and Shelldon (The BOS girls) also have their very own steel drum band called Surf Jammers.  They are available for parties and dances and really know how to belt out the calypso tunes.  They definitely add some creativity and variety to my life and they love their blog friends.

The BOS (Beachnut, Oceana, and Shelldon) Girls

Well, that's pretty much the basics of me, my crabby girls and my blog.  I am so very lucky to have all of my blog furiends and I hope to meet even more of you so we can share our adventures together. Grr and Woof, Sarge, COP

Sarge the COP

******************

Micah: Hey, Sarge, that was great. You nailed it without a rehearsal.  Now we can all grab a bite to eat.

Cyndi: Before we go, we should remind readers they can visit Sarge and the Crabby Girls at Sarge Speaks Out.

Sam:  Okay,  that's a wrap for this week's Meet & Greet.  Let's go taste the chicken in the kitchen.

Cameron: Psst, you can be featured in a meet & greet.  Just send us a write-up about you and your blog and a couple of photos.  

16 comments:

  1. Great interview Sarge and you may be a mutt but you are a handsome and clever mutt we say. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the cool introduction and I think the girls are still wandering around looking for a makeover! BOL/POL This was so much fun, and I hope lots of other furiends decide to pawticipate too. Thanks again for the pawesome/clawsome post!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP
    and the Crabby Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Meet and Grrrrreeeet with our CUSSIN Sarge and the Crabby Girrrrls.

    We Just LOVE your Meet and Greets they are so much FUN to read and give us a chance to learn MORE Stuffs about our furends. THANK YOU fur doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawling funny Fawmews
    thank you fow that lovely Meet and Gweet wif Sawge..he is a gweat COP fow blogville and
    I had the gweat pleasoowe to be in that band PAws BAng ..I'm sowwy we no longew play gigs, but am happy that the cwabby giwls have continood wif the moosical talent
    smoochie kisses to all of you
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love meet and greet? We meet new furriends that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really nice to meet new pets and their people via your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHEW WE ARE BACK....NOT ONLY DID MOM FORGET MY MEAT AND HAS TO BE REMINDED TO FEED ME SHE FORGOT TO COMMENT A FEW HOURS AGO.

    WOOHOO TOP COP SARGE AND MY DARLIN' CRABBY GIRLS...ARE JUST THE BEST.
    GREAT Q&A
    HUGS MADI

    ReplyDelete
  8. sarge...can ewe stop bye trout towne N arrest R mom...her never feeds like like her shuld N thatz de same az sum thin shirley..... tho we dunno de law ....but ya can make up one !!!!

    THANX !!

    veree noce two meet ewe all two :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous interview! We did not know Sarge! Now we do!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super great interview Sarge...You and I have something in common...I've got a black spotted tongue too! You are the best Top Cop Blogville could have and your calendar is a terrific public service...And the Crabby Girls! What can you say about 3 hotties like them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great interview guys! hi Sarge and girls pleased to meet you all sounds like your bloggie is fun and busy!! we will pop over and say G'day hugs Fozziemum xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will have to go visit! We are so partial to crabs, living in Maryland. Although they are usually Chesapeake blue crabs, and we eat them, still, a crab is a crab. Our advertising slogan used to be "Maryland is for Crabs", and maybe it still is (the mom doesn't watch much TV).

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, that's a busy life AND with crabs! yum... crabs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mowzers, we had never heard of the Crabby Gurlz! Thanks for introducing us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I guess I deu knot know about Blogville OR Sarge and the Crabby Girls!!! Fank yeu for the intro!!!

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.