Sunday, September 22, 2013

Merci and Cameron Sunday Smile



Merci:  Hey, Cameron, I wonder if our readers have had a bath today?  We dogs had one the other day and we're not too fond of them







Cameron:  We cats hide when you get a bath, just in case Jan gets carried away and wants to start on us.








Merci:  Well, we have two short bath stories for our readers today.  This first one is of two mini dachshunds who can't wait to run upstairs and jump into the bath.

Cameron:  Do you think they're just a wee bit out of their minds?

Merci:  No, Cameron, I think they have a personality disorder.  Or is that an identity crisis?  Anyway, they think they're otters.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

Cameron: And for equal time, here's a kitty that enjoys a bath.Wonder what his phone number is in case I ever need a stand-in?


If the video doesn't play, click here.

 Merci:  We've given you two Sunday Smiles.  Have a good rest of the day.

16 comments:

  1. I went swimming so I have no choice ... I got a lovely bath. Have a PAWsome Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not like the sound of the shower so our human uses a small bucket to pour water on us. We also hate the hair dryer and our human uses the fan to dry us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is the cutest. Nice videos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! I love it! Those woofies and that kitty really DO like their baths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too cute! Thanks for the smiles. Have a great day!
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my cat I think they are not right in the head. I hate baths. Cute to see though. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spit and polish is my preferred form of bath. Spit and polish, I say.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe woofies like baths, but we don't wants our mom to get any ideas. We kitties don't likes the water!
    Just ask Saku...he felled into the tub once when he was a kitten and it was funny. Funny for me and Sami that is, not so much for him and mom! MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  9. No baths around here, except for the ones we give ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, look at that crazy kitty! I hate baths and have only had 2 in my life. Mommy tried to give Jan a bath, and then never tried again, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow bath time!!! i git baths wunse in a wile not kownting the dust baths wot i giv myself and trixie and eeven tucker git baths wunse in a wile too but trouble the kitty only ever got wun bath in her hole life and she wuz so terrified she bekaym paralyzed and only moovd agin wen she wuz offerd a peese of cheez!!! let me tel yoo that kitty noo how to wurk the sistem!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dad remember a friends cat long ago that like water. He spent the night at his friends house because of a snow white out in ND. He was taking a shower and the cat came in to join him. Dad said he jumped about a foot in the air. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have to say baths brings out the worst in us! Carl has bitten The Girl and Oui Oui yowls as loud as she can! We never thought we'd see any animals enjoying a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whell... I whas prepared teu point out teu little doggies and a kitteh what needed teu have their little noggins checked, butt...

    if I had a tub big enough teu swim in, I would lubbs a baff teu!!! ;o)

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.