We were very surprised to stop by Alasandra, the cats & a dog blog (Scylla, Socks, Artemisia & Fenris) and find we'd received the Thinking of You award from them.
We're supposed to tell you 7 things we love and think about daily. Hmmmmm. In no particular order -
1. Food. We love to eat. Is it time for dinner yet?
2. Treats. We seldom get any but we think about them anyway.
3. Blogging. We love blogging but Jan doesn't let us do enough of it any more. Is there an award for being a computer hog? If there is, Jan should receive it.
4. Our friends - especially those that are sick and the families of those that leave for the bridge.
5. We woofies love to walk Jan. Maybe we should get her lost and sneak off so we can use the computer while she's finding her way home. (Yes, we really do think of this and love the idea!)
6. I (Rusty) love to go outside and be king of my doghouse ... um, cathouse. Please, Jan, open the door!
7. We all love to nap. In fact, it's time for another one.
We're supposed to give it to 7 bloggers.
Gracie - Percy & Rusty say she should get this for starting the Tabby Cat Club, which they belong to.
Amber deWeenie - She always makes us laugh.
Puddles - She just about makes us laugh puddles. Not a good thing, since Jan would have to clean up.
Frankie Furter - Mayor of Blogville and personal teacher for his brother Ernie.
Quill - He is young but he caught on to blogging quickly.
Katie Isabella - She stole her mom's broken heart.
Hunny Bunny -Quiet, pretty, understated.
Mom Paula of Twinkletoe Tails has become caretaker of her mother, with help from hospice. Her mother has AML, or Acute Myeloid (or Myelogenous) Leukemia. Please pray for Mom Paula and her family, as they gather to spend time comforting her mother - and each other.
Zoolatry Human, Ann, who has made so many purrs and prayers graphics for others can use yours now. His Y90 cancer treatment was Monday and he has not done well since. Vic was admitted to ICU yesterday. We can imagine Ann is stressed and worried.
Our thoughts and hearts are with Ann and Paula.
Mr. Emerson has not posted in months. We had hoped he would resume blogging, but he has passed away. We are very sad for his family. We send them purrs and pawhugs.