Marcus: Does this pose make me look fat? Jan says I'm fat.
Merci: Not quite, but you do need to lose some weight. It's a shame you couldn't stay on this Tylee's human grade no grain turkey recipe dog food. Jan has been cutting back a bit on the amount of kibble she feeds us so you just might have lost some weight.
Buddy: On the other paw, even though we have only been getting this food as a topper on our breakfast and dinner kibble, I have gained some weight. Jan is really happy about that since I tend to be too thin in my old age. She thinks I can better digest this food.
Marcus: Merci, you're supposed to stay still while Jan takes photos.
Merci: I can't stop now. I'm checking to see if any crumbs fell out of my bowl on the way to breakfast.
Buddy: This is what the food looks like when Jan takes it out of the freezer to thaw.
Chewy lists the key benefits as -
- Made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify, with nothing sourced from China.
- These recipes are easy to serve—simply defrost and add to your pet’s bowl. Tylee’s can also be used as a topper to make any regular bowl of kibble more enticing.
- Minimally processed ingredients retain all their natural flavors and valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s best health.
- Grain-free food for dogs can better suit pups with sensitive tummies. Plus, there are no fillers like corn, soy, wheat or by-product meals.
- Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil are full of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish your pup’s skin and help his coat stay shiny and full.
Merci: You sure look like you're enjoying that, Buddy.
Buddy: I am. We've been enjoying this for a month and this is our third post on it. It's too bad this food review has come to an end.
Merci: I know. Jan has enjoyed feeding it to us. From the first, it helped Buddy's stools, but it is kind of expensive, so she can't afford to buy it for us.
Marcus: Hey, where's my picture? There is always a picture of me eating inside my Private Dining Car, but there isn't one today.
Buddy: That might be because the last few days of the trial you pretty much stopped eating. You would eat some or most of it if Jan put you in your PDC for a while, but Jan didn't know if you were just off your food or off this particular food.
Merci: Well, I enjoyed whatever Marcus left of his meals.
Buddy: Yes, you were quite the scavenger. Marcus lost his appetite and you found it.
Marcus: I enjoyed the new food for a while but it was good to get back on just the regular diet. And I am content eating less kibble now. I wonder if the Tylee's frozen human grade food helped Buddy and me curb our ravenous appetites?
Chewy provided us with a month's supply of Tylee's as a food topper since we're bigger dogs. We received no other compensation and Chewy is not responsible for the content.