Friday, June 03, 2016

Leapfrog With A Unicorn


Cyndi:  Would you mind if I give you a piece of advice, Merci?

Merci:  No, I could probably use some.

Cyndi:   Well, I read this somewhere and I have been itching to share it with someone.

Merci:  Okay, go ahead and share.

Cyndi:  Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Merci:  I'm sorry, what did you say?

Cyndi:  I said to never -

Merci:  I heard what you said.  I just didn't understand it.

Cyndi:  It means just what it sounds like.  You play leapfrog with a unicorn and you're going to get stabbed in the butt with its horn.

Merci:  I understood that.  What I don't understand is what it has to do with me.  I've never met a unicorn.

Cyndi:  When you do, you'll know not to -

Merci:  Stop saying that! I have never met a unicorn.  Have you?

Cyndi:  No, but -

Merci:  Are you planning to?

Cyndi:  I hope not.

Merci:  I'm about 15 years old. I stopped playing leapfrog years ago; however, if a unicorn stops by, I'll be sure to not play leapfrog with it.

Cyndi:  Good.  I've been a little concerned since Jan said she's thinking about getting a unicorn.

Merci:  Unicycle, Cyndi, unicycle!  It's a tall bike with one big wheel.  And what she said is that she's glad she never had to ride one.  She hates heights.

Cyndi:  Oh.  But in case Jan does bring home a unicorn, would you mind passing that advice on to the others?

Have a great weekend.  See you Monday.

We are joining the Pet Parade blog hop with hosts Rascal and RoccoBionic Basil, Barking From the Bayou and Love is being owned by a husky.

17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Cyndi, it is a sound piece of advice and one we are all glad of receiving! It is also a relief to know that Jan has no intention of attempting the unicycle bizzo - there might be an end to tales with fairy dust and unicorns and that would never do!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never encountered a Unicorn Either... butt IF we DO... we will only play Hide and Seek with it... THANKS fur the Warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm...now that is some great advice!!
    Smiley giggles!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have never met a Unicorn and don't think we really want to either! Are they great big things like a buffalo or an elephant??

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can just imagine the tails that we would read about if your Miss Jan got a unicycle...nevfur mind a unicorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well furst let me say dat me didn't unnerstand dat at all. MOL and second... OMC Purrlease don't let Jan get a unicycle. She's way to accident purrone fur dat. She'd kill herself in no time.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  7. guys.....ya noe, a unicorn wood act shoo a lee be kinda kewl, see in himz like a small poneez sorta kinda all most may bee !!!

    heerz two a stoneroller minnow kinda week oh end♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great conversation - we think we actually followed the whole thing:)


    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. UNIcorn? UNIcycle? Y'all are really UNIque!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will keep that in mind the next time I see a unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are a regular Abbot and Costello. We are all going to be certain to keep your advice in mind at all times. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will keep our paws on the ground if a unicorn stops by the Bayou! I have never been able to ride a unicycle. My neighbor had one when we were kids. Falling didn't hurt as bad back then, but I'd kill myself on one today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC! The visual alone had me laughing. :)

    Happy weekend, dear pals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot??? yoo hav got yoonikorns owt yore way??? hay i saw those in the faymus dokyoomentry legend wunse mayk shoor not to let mia sara ennyware neer them!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think that is good advice!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha we think you have a wonderful imagination Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.