Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Micah Trains His Brain




Micah:  No, Jan!  She said WHAT?

Buddy:  Huh?  Jan didn't say anything.  She isn't even in the room.

Micah:  I don't believe it!

Buddy:  It's true.  She's not even in the house. Jan is off somewhere to lunch.

Micah:  Well, I declare!  I didn't know that.

Buddy:  That's not true.  She told all of us she was going to the church soup kitchen to have lunch with a friend.  She even put Marcus in his crate so he can't get into any trouble while she is gone.

Micah:  No!  I've never heard of such a thing.  Tell me more.

Buddy:  I just told you all I know.

Micah:  You mean there's more?

Buddy:  No, I mean there isn't any more!  Micah, are you hallucinating?

Micah:  Oh, hi, Buddy. How long have you been standing there?  I didn't realize you were here.

Buddy:  But you were just talking to me.

Micah:  Talking to you?  No, I was practicing for when Jan returns home.

Buddy:  But ... how do you know what she's going to say?

Micah:  I don't, but I've been reading a book that says we should train our brains to handle more than one task at a time.  I figured if I practice a conversation with Jan now, I can concentrate on doing something else when she comes home and starts telling us about her day.

Buddy:  I don't want to miss that conversation.   I never know what Jan's rattling on about anyway, but now you two won't even be on the same subject.

17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...oh to be a fly on the wall... hugs wags, whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Micah has been reading too many studies involving pets and their brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Micah we need to all read that book
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. We may be Wrong about this... butt we are thinkin that there is some sort of CATastrophy in the making... Entertaining... but still a Catastrophy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if Micah can figure out what Jan will say when she gets home, that brain is trained well already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice plan, Micah, but we sure hope Jan doesn't have something important to tell you when she gets home. You're bound to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Micah I think that is a brilliant plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you are trying BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a plan Micah. We need some brain training around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. micah....can ewe say....eee ess pea......N if de conversayshunz de same that ewe think it will bee...can ewe say cat bazillionaire !!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Micah sounds like he has been conferring with Waffles, who rarely knows what he's talking about. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth ad Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one way to keep the conversation going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahha so in other words Micha is practising her intent listening skills so there can be a total zone out when Jan comes home...smart indeed ..i wonder if i could try that on a few peeps :) Loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Micah you must be a furry smart kitty...you've been reading a book? We like the idea of having a conversation with the mom bean without really listening. Maybe we need to read that book too.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Micah, you had me so confused for a minute there! I had to go back and read this twice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A brain on multitasking huh?? OMC!! Now that sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.