Sunday, December 15, 2013

Micah Is Innocent



Micah:  It's not fair.  I get blamed for everything.  I'm innocent, innocent, I tell you!  She can't prove it either.

What am I talking about?  Oh, last night Jan cooked some chicken drumsticks and left them to cool on the stove.  Later she found what was left of one in my breakfast nook area.  Just because some cat left it where I like to dine doesn't mean I was the culprit.  I'm deeply hurt she believes it was me.

I know, I should move on to this week's Sunday Smile.  You will enjoy it.  None of us Funny Farmers are this weird.  Well, Crystal used to be.  Cotton would occasionally tolerate a little.  Rusty used to enjoy this.  But to be honest, a cat's got to be tetched in the head to hug a vacuum.  Even the woofies run for cover when Jan gets ours out of the closet.

Some feline friends of this cat should hold  an intervention.  Or perhaps he could join VCA (Vacuum Cleaners Anonymous) This is just unnatural.  Here, it's short.  Check it out for yourself.


If the video doesn't play, click here. .

Oh, we want to apologize to Matilda's Journey.  We put the Shine On award in our To Post folder so we wouldn't forget it and ... uh, we did.   In case you aren't aware, we did a Meet & Greet on Matilda's blog on September 17th and Matilda hurriedly and unexpectedly had to leave for the bridge on October 6th.  The blog continues but Matilda is missed. We'd like to thank them for sharing the award.


I don't have anything else to add, so guess I'll close for now.  Oh, wait.  Let me take a quick look around.  No, I don't see Jan or any of the other furries.  So I would like to add, *whisper* Boy, was that drumstick delicious!

We're joining the Sunday Black & White blog hop at Dachshund Nola's

24 comments:

  1. Of course, you are innocent. No kitteh is ever guilty of anything. That's a rule. The video kitteh... oh dear Ceiling Cat, we are pretty sure they make pills for what is wrong with him! UTB is the only proper place when that monster comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICAH.... you need to go hire Blogville's NEW PAWblic DEFENDER and Demand a TRIAL... THIS is terrible ...

    OMD that cat is CRRRRAZY... doesn't it KNOW that Vacula is EVIL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!!! That video was hilarious!!!!!! Thank u for the smile lol also I am also in shock that Jan believes it was no with simply no proof!!! Ugh!! How dare she lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, of course your innocent!! What bad thing could a sweet little kitty like you do???? How dare Jan thinks that??????!!!!!!!
    MOL! Thats a HILARIOUS video! That made me laugh out loud!
    We're #41 in the hop, come on by!
    Purrs!
    http://happinessissiamese.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly bean...of course it wasn't you Micah. It had to be a ghost kitty who came in the night, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never, I say never! should a kitty do this! Now, one of my angel sisters liked to have the vacuum hose thingie run over her furs (wish we had a picture of THAT!)but why oh why does this kitty lick at that machine?? Now why would it not freak out when it's breath is STOLEN?
    Jackson Galaxy should be called!
    Are there head doctors for kitties???

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat is insane! And the drumstick debacle is actually YOUR HUMAN'S fault because she was the one who left them out in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Micah, me is so happy me has my hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon that mes can blame for ALL missing food incidents!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micah *wink wink* we know you're innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew you were the culprit! But it's not fun being blamed for all the bad stuff is it?

    Holiday Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I know you are ;-) Sending you Lots of Golden MEOWs! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I know you are ;-) Sending you Lots of Golden MEOWs! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Micah, it's only circumstantial evidence. No one can prove it was you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh not it couldn't be you. That video is so funny especially when his mouth gets sucked up and he bats it.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely believe you ...but could you maybe save me a little next time!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello micah its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am sorry to heer yoo ar gitting blaymd for wot is obviusly the wurk of poltergeists!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  17. No one can blames a cute kitty like you! :) :)

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is that chicken I smell on your breath?
    I mean, oh what minty breath you have..

    Noodle

    ReplyDelete
  19. We totally believe you, Micah! Hey, why do you keep licking your chops like that? ;)

    OMC, that cat with the vacuum is CRAZY. Yes, tetched, for sure...

    ConCATS on your great award. It's a nice way to remember your pal Matilda, even though she had to go to the Bridge.

    Hugs, dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unless she can provide conclusive evidence that you ate that drummie, you are INNOCENT I say. INNOCENT!

    Happy Sunday, friends!
    : ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  21. chick-hen drumsticks is FURRY MUCH HEAVY for a poodon to carry someplace!! you is INNOCENT

    ReplyDelete
  22. You were FRAMED! This is an outrage!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know what you mean Micah! Dad is always going "RUMPY" and he is in the other room. Like with our Catmouse tree I mean really. That thing just jumped off the table.
    Meowy Catmouse!
    Rumpy Bump Stumpnots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.